There are so many free things to do in Cincinnati, OH. Whether you live here or are planning a trip to visit this gorgeous city, you'll surely want to find new things to do that won't cost you a dime. That's why I created this list of the top 10 free things to do in Cincinnati, OH. There is nothing better than finding something free to do on a gorgeous day. Hopefully these Free Things to Do in Cincinnati sponsored by Buds Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
10 Best Free Things to do in Cincinnati, OH
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum – Check out the United States second-largest cemetery that's located on 200 acres in Cincinnati, OH.
- The Taft Museum of Art – Enjoy this living history and art museum in Cincinnati, OH where you can experience European art and 19th Century American artwork too.
- The Cincinnati Art Museum – Offering free daily admission you'll find over 67,000 collections of artwork that's been created over 6,000 years.
- Eden Park – Sit back and relax or take a walk in Eden Park while you're in Cincinnati, OH. This park was originally a vineyard in 1869 but is now open to the public as a park.
- Fountain Square – Enjoy the parks, shops and other wonderful things that tourists frequent in Cincinnati at Fountain Square that's centered around the bronze statue called The Genius of Water.
- The John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge – Enjoy a test of your heights when you visit this suspension bridge in Cincinnati. This bridge spans over 1000 feet in length and held the world's longest suspension bridge record for 15 years.
- ArtWorks Public Art and Murals – This is overseen by a program that's hired over 100 artists to paint large murals all over Cincinnati as a means to encourage a love of art and the beauty of art throughout the city.
- The Loveland Bike Trail - Grab your bicycle and enjoy this 70-mile long bicycle trail that's great for both inexperienced bikers and advanced bikers.
- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati – An annual event hosted towards the end of September in Cincinnati that you must visit if you plan on being here during this time of the year.
- AFK Geocaching – Use your smartphone and enjoy a geocaching adventure with your family. These are self-guided tours and so much fun to enjoy with all ages.
There you have it, a list of the best free things to do in Cincinnati, OH. Whether you're heading here with kids, a partner, or solo you can surely enjoy all of the free things that this fabulous city has to offer you.