This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from them, I earn a small percentage that helps keep The Spring Mount 6 Pack running.
So in my house it is the same thing every Easter. There are 4 kids who like to dye Easter Eggs. So I hard boil 2 18 packs of eggs, sometimes I do 3. The kids have a blast dying all of the eggs. Then Easter morning, I look into the fridge and see ALL THESE EGGS! Only Joey and I like hard-boiled eggs, so that is a lot of eggs for just the 2 of us to eat.
I love deviled eggs. Joey and I can polish off a plate of deviled eggs in no time flat. But that usually only lasts one day. Then there is always the classic egg salad sandwich. But again, how many can a person actually eat. So now it is time to get creative.
- Deviled Eggs:Paula Dean has a traditional Southern Recipe for Deviled eggs if you have never made them, She uses relish in hers, which I have never had. But if Paula Dean makes it, I bet it is yummy. If you are looking for a traditional deviled egg recipe, here is one that is close to mine, but I never measure the ingredients when I make it, so I have never written it down.
- Classic Egg Salad– Just in case you have never made one for yourself.
- Chicken Liver Pate– I am not sure how I feel about this one, or if it is something I would make or not, but I know everyone likes different things.
- Warm Spiced Chickpea Arugula Salad– this looks really yummy. A nice refreshing salad.
- Smoked Salmon and Egg Salad Tartines– While this does contain egg salad, Ina Garten makes this brand new.
- Scotch Eggs– Scotch Eggs are hard boiled eggs, wrapped in sausage, then breaded and deep fried. Not the most healthy dish, but they sure do taste good.
- Savory Egg and Greens Pot Pie– Pot pies are always delish! They are a great way to combine ingredients and use left overs in a new way.
- Egg Potato Salad– This is a great way to use those left over eggs, plus any potatoes that you didn’t cook.
- Pickled Eggs– Very similar to pickled beets, my family(my mom, brothers and cousins) fave about these.
- Beef and Sausage Roll– This roll is beef and sausage that is filled prosciutto, provolone, spinach and hard boiled eggs. It is great served warm or as a cold sandwich.