Many people start off great at the beginning of the school year making different lunches. Then slowly, we fall back into the same slump of just throwing together a sandwich with a treat and some fruit. I know I always want to pack lunches that the kids will love and be excited about, but I also want lunches that are simple to make early in the morning. Because of that, I am always looking for quick and easy lunch ideas that I can make even when I am short on time.
If you are like me and you want to find some easy lunch ideas, try these simple lunch recipes and skip the normal sandwich ideas. Better yet, get the kids involved. Look at the recipes with the kids and let them decide what looks yummy. And I am always looking for fun ways to get the kids in the kitchen. Kids are more likely to eat things that they have a say in and that they have helped to make.
Want more lunch ideas? Try these Fun Bento Lunch Ideas.
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Homemade Fruit Roll Ups
- Butterfly Snack Bags
- Nut Free Trail Mix
- Tortilla Chips
- Homemade Fruit Cup
- Cream Cheese and Almond Butter Dippers with Cinnamon Snack Grahams
- Peanut Butter Coconut Snack Bites
- Fruit Sushi
- Peanut Butter Lunchbox Muffins
- Crispy No-Bake Energy Balls
- Ham and Cheese Mini Quiches
- Salad with Guacamole
- Apple Oreo Pop
- Pear Chips with Cinnamon
- Veggie Skewers
- Cucumber Sushi
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Gummy Fruit Snacks
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Donuts
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins