Looking for a simple skillet meal? Skillet meals are great for a quick one pan dinner. This Autumn Vegetables and Pasta Skillet Meal brings together all the flavors of fresh fall vegetables with the simplicity of skillet meals. Following Weight Watchers? This is only 4 points per serving.
Easy Skillet Meal
I love an easy skillet meal. Dinner is easier when it is made in one pan. In the past, we have shared a few skillet meals, like Cajun Pork Skillet Meal and Asian Pork Chops Skillet Meal. We even make an Easy Skillet Frittata that is a low-cost dinner as well as an easy skillet meal.
What makes this skillet meal so fantastic is that it is so easy to make. As summer comes to an end and fall starts, there are so many delicious vegetables that are coming into season. Those vegetables come together so well in this one-skillet meal that you will be looking for every produce stand and farmer’s market you can find in order to make this dish often.
How Many Weight Watcher Points in Autumn Vegetables And Pasta Skillet Meal?
This recipe for 6 servings is 6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints. However, if you another chicken breast or 2 and make this 8 servings, this recipe comes down to 4 points per serving.
Autumn Vegetables and Pasta Skillet Meal Ingredients
Serves 6 or 8 with the addition of another chicken breast
- Penne pasta
- skinless chicken breasts
- mini peppers
- yellow and red mini tomatoes
- fire roasted tomatoes
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Crushed red pepper
- Olive oil
- lemon balm
How to Make this Autumn Skillet Meal
Cook your pasta as directed and set to the side
Dice your chicken into small chunks
In your skillet add your oil and chicken sprinkle with 1/2 of your lemon pepper seasoning and cook until done
Add your vegetables ( not the can ) to your chicken and cook until tender
Add your can of fire roasted tomatoes and begin to add your cooked penne.
Toss to combine
Garnish with the rest of your lemon pepper, crush red pepper and Lemon balm
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Autumn Vegetables and Pasta Skillet Meal
- 1 box of Penne pasta
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped squash
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 cup sliced mini peppers
- 1 cup diced yellow and red mini tomatoes
- 1 fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced lemon balm
- Cook your pasta as directed and set to the side
- Dice your chicken into small chunks
- In your skillet add your oil and chicken sprinkle with 1/2 of your lemon pepper seasoning and cook until done
- Add your vegetables ( not the can ) to your chicken and cook until tender
- Add your can of fire roasted tomatoes and begin to add your cooked penne.
- Toss to combine
- Garnish with the rest of your lemon pepper, crush red pepper and Lemon balm