If you’re visiting Tampa, you may be looking for some things to enjoy with your family. There is so much to see and do in this Florida city, and that means there are also loads of fun things to do with your kids. Let’s take a look at some of these ideas.
1. Visit the 30-acre water park, Adventure Island.
2. Check out the bay Area Renaissance Festival and go back in time for a day.
3. Take the kids to Big Cat Rescue. It’s the largest big cat sanctuary in the entire world.
4. Visit Big Red Balloon and take a hot air balloon ride.
5. Go to the Tampa Firefighters Museum. It’s free and your kids will learn while also having fun.
6. Visit Lettuce Lake Regional Park. Here’s another freebie that your whole family can love. There is so much to see and do. It’s natural habitat, untouched by houses and development, which is become more rare in Tampa these days.
7. See endangered manatees at the Manatee Viewing Center. Winter is the best time to see them, when they come in to shore because the waters get cold.
These are just a few ideas of great family things to do in Tampa, Florida. We hope that you’ll add them to your list and come by and see Thunder Chrysler to help you with a vehicle.