Best Things to Do in Atlanta
Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia and there is no storage of things to do here. If you’re going to be in or around Atlanta and you want to plan your trip and all the fun things you can do, let us help you out. You can literally get lost in this city, especially if you’re not really familiar with it, but you don’t want to miss out on some of the fun you can have.
So, let’s take a look at some of the best things to do in Atlanta:
• Georgia Aquarium – Nearby World of Coca Cola and Centennial Olympic Park, this is a very magical museum with lots to see and do.
• Atlanta Botanical Garden – One of the most beautiful places in Atlanta. If you love flowers, plants and nature, this needs to be on your list.
• World of Coca-Cola – If you love Coke, or honestly, even if you don’t, this is a unique, fantastic experience in downtown Atlanta.
• Atlanta History Center – Learn all about the city in this 33-acre historical neighborhood.
• Fox Theatre – It’s more than just a performance venue. It’s well worth checking out if you’re in the area, especially if you love the arts.
Now that you have this list, you can start planning your next trip to Atlanta. You’re always invited to stop by and visit Genesis of North Atlanta.