1. 20 Questions: Everyone knows 20 Questions. One person thinks of a famous person, place or thing. Then, everyone asks up to 20 questions to the player. The questions only be answered ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ Whoever guesses correctly becomes the next person to think of something.
2. The Alphabet Game: The games goes around in a circle. The players work through the alphabet looking for something that starts with a specific letter. For example: A might be apple tree or a word on a sign. Once a player finds an A word, the next player moves onto B. Another way to play is that each player works their way through the Alphabet and the first rider to work through the alphabet wins. Variation: Use only letters found on billboards, or letters on license plates.
3. The Animal Game: If you are in more rural areas try the animal game. Keep on the lookout for animals and when you see one be the first to make that animal’s sound. The first person to make the animal sound wins a point.
4. Radio Game 1: Hit the “scan” button on your radio until it stops on a song. The first person to guess the artist wins.
5. Radio Game 2: This game is a fun way to keep everyone from fighting over the music that is playing. The first person to take a turn goes through the dial until they find a song they like. Everyone needs to listen to the whole song. Then the next person picks a song. The only rule is that if you go all the way through the dial without finding a song you like then you need to listen to the last song you land on or lose a turn.
Want the rest of my great road trip game ideas? See the whole article when you visit Bossier Chrysler Dodge Jeep