Oven Roasted Cauliflower is the best side dish ever when you are looking for a healthy dinner. Cauliflower in the oven has become one of my favorite vegetable side dishes and it is sure to become a hit in your house too.
This is a perfect side dish for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Just toss it all together and pop it in the oven for a flavorful, low carb side that pairs well with everything from chicken to beef and pork roasts.
Is it Easy to Cook Cauliflower in the Oven
Cooking cauliflower in the oven is one of the easiest ways to cook cauliflower. It also gives it an amazing taste which takes plain cauliflower and takes it up a level. When vegetables are oven roasted, they take on a deep flavor that also adds sweetness.
Is Oven Roasted Cauliflower Keto
Cauliflower is used for many substitutes when eating Keto. It is used to make cauliflower rice, and cauliflower mashed potatoes and even pizza dough. When you are looking for low carb vegetables, oven roasted cauliflower is a perfect choice.
How to Reheat Cauliflower in the Oven
If you have leftover of the oven roasted cauliflower the best way to have them the next night is to reheat the cauliflower in the oven. This keeps the caramelization and keeps the slight crunch that it gets from the oven. You can reheat the cauliflower in the microwave as well. Put the leftover cauliflower on a baking sheet and heat until warmed through.
How Long Does Oven Roasted Cauliflower Last
I like to make a large batch of oven roasted cauliflower and keep it on hand for a few days so that I have an easy side dish. The cauliflower will last about 3 to 4 days when it is stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Save Money on Weight Watchers. One Year on iTrackBites for about the cost of 1 month on Weight Watchers. All the same plans and points.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Oven Roasted Cauliflower
As written, this Oven roasted Cauliflower is 4 points per serving. You can easily cut that down by using 1 tablespoon of oil. That makes this a 2 point recipe.
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
What Can I Serve with These Roasted Cauliflower
This side dish is one of my favorites. It is so good. It goes with so many different recipes. Some of my favorites are:
- Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- Pork Tenderloin with Applesauce
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Rosemary Garlic Beef Tenderloin
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step by step directions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Cauliflower, rinsed, dried, and separated into florets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan cheese
How to Cook Cauliflower in Oven
Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, and minced garlic flakes to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25
minutes at 450˚F, stirring once to ensure cauliflower cooks evenly.
Remove from oven and set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
More Baked Cauliflower Recipes
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month - Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won't ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don't want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
This is a perfect side dish for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Just toss it all together and pop it in the oven for a flavorful, low carb side that pairs well with everything from poultry to beef and pork roasts.
- 1 large cauliflower head rinsed dried, and separated into florets
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic peeled and finely minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese freshly grated divided
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes at 450˚F, stirring once to ensure cauliflower cooks evenly.
- Remove from oven and set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.