Are you thinking about making some extra cash by flipping items? Have you ever wondered what the best items to flip are? Well, there are quite a few, but you can also focus your flipping purchases on where you plan to sell. Craigslist has certain items that sell best, as does OfferUp and the same goes for every sales platform. Today we are going to focus on the best items to sell on eBay.
So, if eBay is your sales channel of choice, check out this list and good luck on your eBay selling journey:
- Big name electronics. If you have anything that says Samsung or Apple, you might think about putting it up for sale on eBay. These almost always sell quickly for a good profit.
- Legos. Flipping Legos can bring in big money. The fact is adults love them because they played with them as kids and kids now love to play with them. That is a huge customer base.
- Name brand shoes. If you have some Birkenstocks, Doc Martins, Clarks, etc. (this list could take forever) and they are in good shape, try selling them on eBay. People want these shoes, but they also want to save money. eBay is a win for both of you!
- Linens (curtains/bedsheets, etc). High quality curtains and other linens are a great item to sell on eBay. These items, on average, sell every 15 seconds.
- Bicycles. Bikes are great item to sell on eBay, but they are not efficient when it comes to shipping costs and requirements. If you are going to put a bike up for sale on eBay, don’t forget to factor those into the price you ask.
- Brand name clothing. If you have some high dollar jeans or other clothing that you are ready to sell, definitely put these on eBay. People go looking at eBay for exactly this reason. To buy big name items that they don’t want to pay full price for. That being said, if you have gotten them at a great deal, you have a good chance of making big money.
- Watches. Certain name brand watches are better than others. Fossil for example is a big seller on eBay, but you can even make decent money selling some classic Seiko or Casio watches too!
Have you had any luck selling items on eBay? We would love to hear all about your experiences and if you have had any luck with specific items.