There's a wide variety of things to do in Cleveland, OH. Whether you're venturing into Cleveland with kids, going solo or getting away from it all with your partner, this city offers you a chance to escape from reality to enjoy some quality time away from your regularly scheduled responsibilities, sponsored by Junction Auto Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
The Best Things To Do in Cleveland, OH
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – Enjoy the history of Rock & Roll while you leave wondering who else should be featured in this hall of fame that has been going strong since 1955.
- A Christmas Story House – You can see the 1980's house that was featured as part of the movie A Christmas Story while in Cleveland, OH.
- Cleveland History Center – Enjoy a restored carousel and a walk down history of the Cleveland, OH area when you visit here.
- Cleveland Museum of Contemporary Art – The exhibits at this art museum are swapped out three times a year, which means you can get a new experience with every visit.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History – Don't miss the full-sized Stegosaurus sculpture that's been guarded this museum of natural history for over 50 years.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo – There are gorillas, new world monkeys and so much more to see when you venture to take a trip to this zoo during your time in Cleveland.
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park – Enjoy a hike on over 140 miles of hiking trails while enjoying nature out here in this national park.
- Jack Cleveland Casino – Enjoy many food options and your hand at a little gambling while you enjoy this historical spot.
- Soldiers & Sailors Monument – Below this monument is a free museum that houses 9,000 Civil War veterans that served with Cuyahoga County regiments or lived in Cuyahoga County.
- West Side Market – Every foodie's dream come true, this area offers you an extensive choice of cultural food options to dig in and fill up on.
These are just the top 10 best things to do while you're in Cleveland, OH. Whether you want to learn more about history, enjoy some art, see some animals or dine in a rich cultural dining location like West Side Market, this list will give you plenty to do in Cleveland, OH with or without kids.