Are you planning a trip to San Antonio? Will you be passing through on your way to or through Texas for some other reason? San Antonio is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the country. It’s no surprise then that there are many things to see and do in this great city.
Here are things to do in San Antonio:
- The Riverwalk – This is a classic stop for anyone visiting San Antonio. There is much to see and do here and you can take up the views of the Riverwalk from the mall, too, if you want.
- The Alamo – A great piece of Texas history and you can see it for yourself here in San Antonio. If you’re in the area, it’s a must-visit.
- SeaWorld San Antonio – If you want some water fun, check out SeaWorld. Learn about marine life, and find thrill rides, aquariums and more.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – Just beside SeaWorld, you have Six Flags. This amusement park has roller coasters, rides, live shows, food and beer, and a water park to cool off in the hot Texas summers. Your whole family can have fun here.
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park – Here you can take a guided tour over the 948-acre park and see colonial missions, trails, and a visitor center.
These are just a few of the big highlights in San Antonio. Of course, that’s not all there is to see and do and the city itself is full of rich culture that is fun to explore without a map or a plan.
If you’re going to be in town, we’d love it if you stop by to see us at Lone Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep San Antonio. We’ll give you a friendly Lone Star State Welcome and show you around the vehicles on our lot.