With summer comes family vacation, cookouts, and days spent poolside with family and friends. When you are frequenting the town on vacation or you are visiting with family at the pool or at a barbecue, you will want to look your best. This summer we have put together a variety of DIY home remedies that you can add to your beauty routine to enhance your looks and make you feel better about yourself! There is nothing like a good self-esteem boost before socializing with the in-laws!
- Take supplements to help skin. Supplements can help you look radiant by adding vitamins and much needed minerals to your skin. In addition, some supplements are known to assist in enhancing areas of the body such as the breasts. Check out thebustboosters.com/best-breast-enhancement-pill-supplement for more information. Other supplements can be used for sleep or renewed energy. Sometimes the summer heat can rob us of energy. An energy supplement can help defeat this sensation.
- Water with cucumber. Drinking water to keep your body hydrated in the summer is very important. The hot weather can dehydrate you leaving you feeling lethargic and weak. Be sure to drink enough water and if you want something refreshing, simply add some cucumber or mint to your water. The taste is refreshing and a nice change from tasteless water.
- Coconut oil. If your skin is dry this summer, simply use some coconut oil to liven it up. Not only will your skin feel better, it will be soft, smooth, and have a nice glow to it. In addition, you will smell fresh and like a tropical getaway at the beach. Body oil also works great if your skin is dry and itching. Give it a try next time you have dry, itchy skin that just will not go away.
- Baking soda to exfoliate. This sounds strange as many tend to use baking soda only in the kitchen! Baking soda is a great way to exfoliate your skin. Most tend to use it on their face and apply small amounts at a time. This small substance has been known to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells as well as dirt and grime.
- Mint. Summer blemishes can be painful and often seem to appear redder because of the heat. Did you know that researchers have proven that you can apply a mint leaf to a blemish which will help it go away? Before it goes away, the mint will help cut down on inflammation which is why it is so red. The menthol and menthone found in mint leaves is what helps take out the inflammation and cut down on the soreness that is caused by the blemish.
These simple tips can be done in the comfort of your own home and will likely not cost you much money. Many of the items we listed here can likely be found in your cupboards at home.