If you love banana bread but thought you couldn’t have it while trying to lose weight, you have to try this Weight Watchers Banana Bread. It is so moist and delicious, no one would think it was lower in fat and calories.
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
– In a large bowl mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
– Use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
– Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
– Bake for 50-60 minutes. Test that the bread is done by sticking a toothpick or skewer into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean the bread is done.
– Let cool on a baking rack.