Do you love the Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte? Want to be able to make it at home and pass the $5 a cup price tag? Then you will love this Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte.
I love coffee. Any kind of coffee. We have been besties for years and I don't see that changing any time soon. As a treat I love get a coffee out. Usually a specialty coffee that is more than just a cup of coffee. Like those expensive Starbucks coffees. But I cringe at the price. Then of course when I fall in love with a new flavor and want it all the time, my wallet gets pretty mad at me. But I have a solution. I just make a copycat version of the recipe at home and enjoy to my hearts content.
Copycat Starbucks Latte
This coffee recipe is for a copy cat version of a Starbucks Latte. Even without a fancy machine, this latte can match anything I can buy out, except that I am making it at home and saving money. And believe me, once you have tasted this Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte, you will want to be making it at home all the time too.
If you want to take this recipe up even a little bit further, give it a dusting of cocoa powder. This make this graham cracker and cinnamon flavored coffee a smore taste. And who doesn't love a good smore. Well... actually there are some out there, like my husband. But that works out for me, because he just gives me his. Maybe I should make him a s'mores latte. Something to think about...
Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte
Do you love Copy cat recipes too? What about Starbucks? This is a must try then. Starbucks Graham Latte Copycat recipe taste like the real thing only better.
- 4 oz milk
- 4 oz coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Graham crackers
- Mason Jar
- In your coffee cup add your honey, vanilla and Cinnamon
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee and pour into your mug with syrups
- Mix lightly
- Using a mason jar pour in 1/2 cup of milk seal with the lid
- Shake the milk vigorously and remove the lid.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds
- Slowly pour milk into your coffee
- Using a spoon scoop the froth onto your coffee
- Place 3-4 Graham crackers in a zip loc bag and crush them
- Sprinkle the crackers on top of your coffee