Looking for the best peppermint bark recipe? This Christmas bark is perfect to make for holiday gifts or to take to a Christmas party. Everyone will love it.
I love bark. Partly because of the fact that it is chocolate and I mean, well chocolate. I also love it because there are so many ways to change it up. You can make it to almost any flavor. With this bark recipe, I decided to make Peppermint Bark. It is one of those Christmas Bark Recipes that make a great party dessert and as a Christmas present.
How to Store Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
This Ghiradelli peppermint bark can be stored at room temperature as long as it is not too hot. If the temperature is high, you will want to store it in the refrigerator. You might be thinking it is Christmas, it isn’t going to be that hot, but this is one of those recipes you can enjoy all year long. Be sure to keep it in an airtight container or freezer bag.
How Long Does the Bark Last
This is the best peppermint bark ever because it will last a long time. Chocolate is shelf-stable for months so this bark will last several weeks at a minimum.
Homemade Peppermint Bark Cupcakes
After making this peppermint bark I wondered how it would be to make Peppermint Bark Christmas Cupcakes. These rich chocolate cupcakes are topped with chocolate frosting with a piece of peppermint bark on top. If you are looking for a way to WOW your guest this Christmas, you need to make these Christmas Cupcakes
Peppermint bark Recipe Ingredients
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers
- Candy canes
How to Make Peppermint Bark
Melt the milk chocolate melting wafers in the microwave on increments of 30 seconds until melted and smooth
Smooth evenly onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet
Place into the fridge for 1 hour
Repeat the steps for the white chocolate
Once melted, pour the white chocolate over the milk chocolate and smooth evenly
Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top
Place into the fridge for another hour
Once harden, use a knife to cut into different sizes
More Dessert Recipes
- 2 C Ghirardelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- 2 C Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers
- 2 C crushed candy canes
- Melt the milk chocolate melting wafers in the microwave on increments of 30 seconds until melted and smooth
- Smooth evenly onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet
- Place into the fridge for 1 hour
- Repeat the steps for the white chocolate
- Once melted, pour the white chocolate over the milk chocolate and smooth evenly
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top
- Place into the fridge for another hour
- Once harden, use a knife to cut into different sizes