This post contains affiliate links.
Toys under $25 Perfect for Christmas
While trying to stay on budget during the holidays can be quite challenging, it is rather necessary. To help you find the perfect gift and stay within your budget, I created this under $25 toy gift guide. Everything on this list is toys that kids will love, but that fall under the $25 cost. I know, with how many gifts I have to buy, buying toys on a budget, helps a lot.
While building this list, I found some really fun toys! There are a few LEGO building sets, board games, and even some sports equipment!
Toys under $25 Perfect for Christmas
Looking for other gift ideas? 100 of the hottest Christmas Toys and 101 Food Gift Ideas
And don’t forget about an Amazon Gift Card, that every kid would LOVE to receive!
- 3-D Planets In a Tube: Bring the planets inside with this glow in the dark set.
- Nuby Octopus Hoopla Bath Time Toys: This purple octopus will make bath time a splash!
- VTech Musical Rhymes Book: Keep baby happy with this book that plays music.
- Laser Pegs Super Monster Truck 6-in-1 Building Set: These new light up building blocks work with all other brands of blocks.
- Superheros Cape and Mask Costumes Set: This set comes with 5 superhero costumes. Each set includes a cape, mask, and wristband.
- Mr. Sketch Scented Markers: Not only do these markers smell amazing, but they also have bold colors that last a long time.
- Disney Moana’s Magical Seashell Necklace: Gift this magical seashell necklace to one lucky girl.
- LEGO Creator Mighty Dinosaurs Building Set: Another LEGO gift for under $25! Score!
- Princess Castle Play Tent: It even has glow in the dark stars! Perfect for indoor camping.
- Building Block Tape Rolls : Now those building block creations can be made anywhere this tape can be applied.
- Watch Ya’ Mouth Family Edition: If you want to gift some laughs, this board game is a perfect idea.
- Battleship: A great classic board game every kid would enjoy playing.
- ZOOB BuilderZ: With 125 pieces, you can build anything your heart desires.
- LEGO Duplo Mickey Racer: Perfect for small hands…. and who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse?!
- Melissa & Doug Kids Pull-Back Vehicle Set: These soft vehicles are the perfect gift for baby.
- Wilson Traditional Soccer Ball: Gifting soccer balls is always a great idea! Kids always need sports gear.
- Beamo: This oversized fabric frisbee is so much fun to play!
- LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Set: With 7 tea songs and several ways to learn matching, colors, and more…. this tea set has it all.
- Infrared Induction Helicopter Ball: This helicopter ball is bound to keep kids busy!
- Hot Wheels 20 Car Gift Pack: Perfect for those Hot Wheels fans. This set comes with a variety of both cars and trucks.
- Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase: Gift this silly set of faces that will provide hours upon hours of entertainment.
- Stress Balls: This set of 3 stress balls is a great way for kids to de-stress.
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster: With a striking distance of up to 90 feet, this Nerf blaster is sure to be a hit gift.
- Magnetic Mini Tile Art: Turn works of art into magnets with this craft kit.
- Tie-Dye Kit: This kit has enough dye to create 6 tie-dye projects.
- Quadcopter Drone: Yes! A drone for under $25! It comes with some great reviews too!
- Hamper Hoops: Make throwing clothes in the hamper a game with this gift idea.
- Make a Wind Chime Kit: Perfect for the crafty kiddo!
- Rory’s Story Cubes: Tell a story with this fun dice game.
- Walkie Talkies: You can never go wrong with a set of walkie talkies.
- Crazy Aaron’s Glow in the Dark Putty Kit: Kids can make glow in the dark putty with this kit.
- All-Natural Lip Balm Boutique: Make your own unique lip balm with all natural ingredients.
- Klutz Make Clay Charms Craft Kit: Klutz kits always make great gifts. This one helps kids make their own clay charms.
- Perplexus Star Wars Death Star: This maze looks challenging enough for any age group.
- Scrambled States: A fun board game… where learning is involved!
- Catapult Wars: Kids can build and decorate your own catapult. When they’re done… they can grab a friend and start a catapult war!
- Made By Me Build & Paint Your Own Wooden Cars: This kit allows kids to build their own wooden cars and then paint them with wild and unique designs.
- ALEX Toys DIY Wear I Heart Charm Bracelets: Make beads to wear with this charm bracelet kit.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Bop It Game: Get ready for some challenging R2-D2 fun with the entire family. Bop It is perfect for all ages.
- Candy Wrapper Puzzle: A good old puzzle can be a great gift. Especially if it has a good theme…. like candy. Add a candy bar or two to make it even more of a fun gift.
- The Famous Drinking Bird: This bird has a mind of its own. Kids (and adults alike) are always stumped on how it works, especially when there are no batteries involved.
- LEGO BrickHeadz Batman 41585 Building Kit: A new twist on action figures. You get to build Batman, who happens to have glow in the dark eyes.
- Monopoly Empire Game: Instead of owning properties players get the chance to purchase their favorite brands. A fun twist on an old classic.
- Magnet Science Kit: Surprisingly, magnets can be a ton of fun. This kit has everything you need to explore the magic behind magnets and how they work.
- Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions: Klutz books are the best, and this one is at just the right price. Perfect for all those fidgeters out there.
- Insta-Snow Jar: Got Snow? If not, this would make the perfect gift for any kiddo. Make two gallons of snow without having to travel to the North Pole.
- Zero Gravity Remote Control RC Vehicle Car: This remote control car has a feature most remote control cars do not, it can drive on the wall!
- LEGO Star Wars Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter: I can’t believe this LEGO building set comes with BOTH R2-D2 and Yoda Minifigures… all for under $20!
- LEGO Stationery Colored Marker 9 Pack with Building Bricks: I’m here to let you in on a little secret. LEGO makes pens! Go check them out!
- Create Your Own Window Art: Use this kit to bring some color to those windows with window art! Kids will have a ton of fun with this set on a cold winter day.
- Little Tikes T-Ball Set: They’re never too young to start playing baseball!
- Barbie Fairytale Dress Up Gift Set: This Barbie doll comes with all the accessories any girl would need.
- Boon Building Bath Pipes: Build a maze of pipes for the water to travel through.
- Dauber Dawgs: These unique paint pens give kids a way to paint with colored circles. A ton of fun, without the mess!
- Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes: Another mess free art gift!
- Baby Einstein Octoplush: This soft octopus plays music that teaches babies the names of colors.
- Melissa & Doug Latches Wooden Activity Board: Kids will improve their fine motor skills while learning how to latch and unlatch the various locks.
- Googly Eyes Game: Draw a picture through glasses that have a unique view of the world.
- LEGO DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman Dorm: I just had to throw Wonder Women in the mix!
- Kinetic Sand: This bag of beach sand is a great way to take the beach with you wherever you go.
- Electronic Hot Potato: A fun game that everyone can join in on.
- LEGO DUPLO All-in-One-Pink-Box-of-Fun: This one is for all those little girls out there who love building with their favorite color pink!
- Simon Electronic Memory Game: Give the gift of memory with this fun game.
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case: This art case has it all, pens, crayons, colored pencils, and paint.
- DIY Stick’n Style Crystal Clutch Kit: Give the gift of bling with this DIY kit. It is full of gems that can be placed onto a clutch. A great gift idea for the future fashion designer.
- HEXBUG Nano Nitro: These gravity defying bugs come in a pack of 5.
- Doc McStuffins Hospital Doctor’s Bag Set: This set comes with everything a kiddo needs to be just like Doc McStuffins.
- LEGO Disney Frozen Anna & Elsa’s Frozen Playground: Build Anna and Elsa a place to play with this fun LEGO set.
- My Fairy Garden Magical Cottage Playset: Kids can grow their very own fairy garden with this adorable playset.
- Charades: This game is always a ton of fun! The best part is that with a little help, every age group can participate.
- Play-Doh Disguise Lab Featuring Despicable Me Minions: Make silly Play-Doh hairstyles on Minions.
- Mermaid Tail Blanket: I think this is on every girl’s gift list this year.
- ROBLOX Champions: This pack of robot figurines comes in a set of 6.
- Dragon Kite: Get outdoors and fly a kite!
- Bubble Machine: Make a million bubbles without all of the work.
What are your favorite finds on my under $25 toy gift guide? I think mine is the drone and all of those creative kits!
Hopefully, I’ve helped make shopping a little more enjoyable for you this year! Feel free to share any Toys under $25 Perfect for Christmas that you’ve found while shopping this holiday season!
Leave a Reply