Looking for the best Candy Cane fudge recipe? This fudge recipe is easy to make with only 3 ingredients. Don’t pay the high price of fudge. Make your own homemade fudge. Enjoy fudge whenever you crave it and it is perfect for Christmas gifts too.
Candy Cane Fudge
I love fudge. Whenever we go to the shore other vacation spots that has fudge, I always have to stop and get some. But I cringe at the price. It is so expensive. Coming in at almost $15 a pound doesn’t make it very practical. When my mom wanted fudge for Christmas, I knew I needed to make a homemade fudge recipe that was perfect for the holidays. Candy cane fudge was born and now everyone asks for it.
How to Store Candy Cane Christmas Fudge
This Christmas fudge needs to be stored in an airtight container. I like to also wrap mine in parchment paper before putting it in the container, but it isn’t necessary. Fudge can be stored at room temperature or it can be stored in the refrigerator. You can also store fudge in the freezer to give it longer shelf life.
How Long Does Candy Cane Fudge Last
When it comes to fudge, it has a pretty long shelf life. Fudge will last for several weeks when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. The fudge will last about 2 months in the refrigerator and it will last about 5 months when stored in the freezer.
Ingredients in White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Candy canes
How to Make Candy Cane Christmas Fudge
Prep baking dish with parchment paper.
Using a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk into the top pot
Place on medium to high heat
Consistently stir until melted
Mix in 1 cup crushed candy canes
Pour mixture into pan
Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top.
Press the crushed candy canes slightly in the fudge.
Transfer to the refrigerator for 4-6 hours until the fudge has set
More Christmas Recipes
- Rudolph’s Christmas Themed Cocktail
- Peppermint Mocha Brownies
- Anna Frozen Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies with Espresso
- Peppermint Bark Christmas Cupcakes
- Christmas Oreo Cupcakes
More Fudge Recipes
If you love fudge but hate the prices, you need to try these homemade fudge recipes. We are always adding more, so be sure to check back.
- Cookie Monster Fudge
- Cake Batter Red Velvet Fudge Recipe
- Copycat Twix Fudge
- The Best Heath Bar Toffee Fudge Recipe- Only 4 Ingredients
Candy Cane Fudge
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C crushed candy canes
- Using a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk into the top pot
- Place on medium to high heat
- Consistently stir until melted
- Mix in 1 C crushed candy canes
- Pour mixture into pan
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top.
- Press the crushed candy canes slightly in the fudge.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. (Until the fudge has set)
- The fudge can also be placed in the freezer for 2-4 hours.
- If put in the freezer allow to thaw for 30 minutes before cutting.