Looking for Christmas Games for Kids? These Fun Christmas Games for Kids are perfect for a party whether it is at school or with the family.
Christmas Games for Kids
One of the best ways to get into the holiday spirit is to play games. These Christmas Games for Kids is a fun way to get the kids, as well as the rest of the family, into the Christmas spirit. These games are easy to play, easy to make and won’t break the bank since most of these games are made from recycled materials.
Christmas Party Games for Kids
When you are planning a Christmas party, you want to make sure you have fun things to keep the kids entertained. Having a set of Christmas party games for kids is a great way to be prepared and have a lot of fun with the kids.
Fun Christmas Games for Kids
Not only is it a great idea to have fun Christmas games for kids, but it is also a great way to make new memories. The kids will think back to playing these games each year and then these small things turn into the best Christmas traditions.
If you are looking for a simple Christmas Word Search that your kids will love, here is one of my favorites. You are going to love this printable Christmas word search.
Another Fun Christmas game is to make Edible Christmas Tree Treats. These cones are decorated and then enjoyed. Believe me, the kids will look forward to making them each year.
- Christmas PomPom Drop: This is a great way for young children to have fun while working on their pincher grasp. Kids use tweezers and put cotton balls into the hole of Santa’s hat.
- Snowman Family with Lights Free Christmas Bingo Game – This is a fun Bingo game that includes free bingo cards.
- Christmas “Would you rather” questions– Kids love playing Would You Rather, so this Christmas Version is perfect.
- Christmas Charades – This is a fun charades game that will have everyone giggling and laughing.
- Roll a Snowman Game – Get ready for a night of family fun this Christmas holiday season! This roll a snowman dice game can’t get any easier to prepare and play.
- You’ve Been Elf-ed! – Sometimes called “You’ve Been Jingled”, “You’ve Been Elf-ed!” is easy to play. Sometime before Christmas, one neighbor starts the game, secretly leaving a basket of treats together with an Elf sign and Elf poem explaining how to play the game. Ring the doorbell and run! It’s the best part of You’ve Been Elf-ed!
- Free Christmas Trivia Game – Do you know what Frosty’s last words were? This Christmas Trivia game will be the perfect addition to your next holiday party and will provide not only thinking but laughs too
- Ornament Number Matching Game– Play an ornament number matching game. The game involved hiding numbers, hunting for them, and then matching the numbers.
- Build a snowman game – With this game you will make a large dice that as you roll, you will earn body parts to make your snowman. This game reminds me of Cooties.
- Candy Cane Hunt – Resembling an Easter Egg hunt, make this a fun Candy Cane Hunt.
- Snowman Toss – Made from boxes, this an easy to make game that kids will love.
- Jingle Bell Toss – Using jingle bells and solo cups, you can create a game that resembles “beer pong” but in a family friendly version.
- Christmas Word Games – Just like Mad Libs we played as kids, you are going to love this Christmas version.
- Create the Word with Tinsel Game – This is a game where you separate into 2 teams. Each team gets its own word and someone has to write the words with the tinsel.
- Christmas Bowling Cans – This is a fun game that is easy to make. Get the cans ready and kids can play over and over again.
- Silver Bells Memory Game – Using price tag stickers and Hershey Kisses, this is a game that kids will love.
- What’s in the bag? – Put fun Christmas items inside brown bags and then when the kids reach in, they try to guess what is in the bag.
- Make a jigsaw and a memory game – Using last year’s or buy a cheap pack of cards and then make a fun jigsaw or memory game.
- Gingerbread Man Scavenger Hunt – Go through a fun gingerbread scavenger hunt with a special treat at the end.
- Go on a Holiday Scavenger Hunt – There is nothing more fun than a scavenger hunt. Use this printable scavenger hunt to get all the kids involved.
- Reindeer Ring Toss – Make your Reindeers and then play toss around the ring.
- Christmas counting game – For a Christmas-y spin on math practice, play a Christmas counting game, using red and green felt numbers and Christmas stickers.
- Don’t Eat the Snowman Free Printable – If “Don’t Eat Pete” is a favorite game at your house you are going to love this Don’t Eat the Snowman Version.
- Christmas I Spy Game– Use this printable to make a Christmas I Spy Game
- Christmas Rhythm Game – These Christmas Rhythm Game cards can be used in various ways according to the age and musical experience of the child. You don’t need any extra equipment, although some wooden tone blocks or a tambourine might come in handy.
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Game – This is a free coloring that kids will love.
- Christmas Songs Pictionary – Use these printable cards to make a fun Christmas Pictionary game.
- DIY Indoor Snowballs – Make these snowballs that you can play with inside and even have a safe snowball fight.
- Washi Tape & Craft Sticks Dominoes– This is one of the easiest way to make and play Christmas Dominoes
- Hit the grinch game– use a Nerf gun and these green balloons to make a fun Grinch Inspired game.
- Let’s Make a Deal Christmas Version – Who doesn’t love the Let’s Make a Deal game. Now the whole family can play this Christmas version.
While you are playing these fun Christmas games for kids, you can also learn How to Say Merry Christmas in ASL and other holiday phrases.