Looking for the best Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte copycat recipe? Wait until you try this one. No need to spend $5 a cup when you can make it at home.
Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte
I can not wait for the flavors of Christmas. I love eggnog and gingerbread. Not together, mind you, but it just reminds me of Christmas. This recipe for Gingerbread Chai Latte is so good that everyone will be asking for the recipe.
I love how easy this latte recipe is to make. The flavors come through brilliantly and it will taste as if you have just gotten back from your favorite coffee house. Except you won’t feel the sting on your wallet like you do at the coffee house. I would put this Starbucks Gingerbread Latte copy cat recipe against anything from Starbucks or other fancy coffeehouses.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte
When you make this Starbucks Gingerbread Latte at home, you can make it as-is for 3 points. If you want to make it even less, substitute the pure maple syrup for sugar free syrup. This will make the drink 1 Weight Watchers points.
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
Is This a Keto Coffee Drink
The maple syrup in this drink is not keto, however, if you switch it to sugar free maple syrup this becomes a keto Starbucks drink.
Want More recipes and Keto Support? Join our Keto Facebook group
Can I Make a Large Batch of Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte
If you want to have this Gingerbread latte available for several cups or if you are making it for a crowd, you can double or triple the recipe. You can increase the recipe as many times as you need.
Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte Ingredients
- Almond milk or use The Best Oat Milk Recipe
- Ground ginger
- Pure maple syrup –
- Chai tea bag My local store does not carry a large variety of chai tea bags.
I don’t want to have to go to several different stores to find what I need. I get everything possible online. Amazon is great for that with Amazon Pantry.
How to Make Starbucks Chai Gingerbread Latte
Boil water in tea kettle or stovetop.
Let tea bag steep for about 8 minutes
Blend almond milk, cinnamon, ginger and maple syrup in a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
Pour the gingerbread mixture into your favorite holiday mug, filling the mug about ¾ full.
Then fill the rest of the mug with the hot chai tea.
You can play with more or less of the chai tea and mixture to see what you prefer.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
More Coffee Recipes
Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Chai tea bag
- Boil water in tea kettle or stovetop.
- Let tea bag steep for about 8 minutes
- Blend almond milk, cinnamon, ginger and maple syrup in a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the gingerbread mixture into your favorite holiday mug, filling the mug about ¾ full.
- Then fill the rest of the mug with the hot chai tea.
- You can play with more or less of the chai tea and mixture to see what you prefer.
Leave a Reply