Looking for the best Starbucks Gingerbread Latte? If you love Starbucks but hate the price, make this Gingerbread Latte recipe at home.
Starbucks Gingerbread latte
A Gingerbread Latte is perfect during the Christmas season. Enjoy it with Starbucks Gingerbread Chai Latte, Gingerbread Monkeybread, Gingerbread Cheesecake, Gingerbread Truffles, or old fashion Gingerbread Cake. Or just have a cup while kicking back watching a Christmas movie.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Gingerbread Latte
When you are making this Gingerbread Latte at home, you can control the ingredients. If you use Fat-Free Half and Half, this recipe comes out to 2 Weight Watchers Points per serving. It makes 8 servings. This does not include the whipped cream or gingerbread man sprinkles.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Can This Gingerbread Latte Recipe Be Made in Advance
There are 2 ways to make this Gingerbread latte recipe. You can make this recipe on the stove when you ready to have it, or you can make it in the slow cooker. This is a great way to have it ready for a party or get together. You can also make this recipe, let it cool and store it in the refrigerator for a few days.
How Long Does Latte Last in the Refrigerator?
Once the latte has cooled, you can store it in an airtight container. It will last about a week when it is stored properly.
How to Reheat this Starbuck Latte
Most of the time, when I have this stored in the refrigerator, I will reheat it in the microwave. You can also heat it on the stove or in the slow cooker.
Is It Complicated to Make This Homemade Gingerbread Latte Recipe
Not at all. This homemade gingerbread latte recipe is very easy. Add everything to a pot or slow cooker and let it heated through. Once the latte is hot, you are ready to enjoy it.
Ingredients in Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Instant espresso powder
- Half and half
- Ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- Gingerbread sprinkles or gingerbread men cookies
How to Make a Gingerbread Latte
In the Slow Cooker
Boil a kettle of water
Place the espresso powder in the crockpot and pour 5 cups boiling water over espresso powder
Stir in the molasses, half and half, and spices
Place on high heat for 45 minutes to combine, and then serve
On the Stove
In a large pot, boil the water.
Then add in the espresso, molasses, half and half and spices.
Bring it to a boil and then simmer until ready to serve.
Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with gingerbread men sprinkles and cookies
Want More Coffee Recipes
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
In the Slow Cooker
- Boil a kettle of water
- Place the espresso powder in the crockpot and pour 5 cups boiling water over espresso powder
- Stir in the molasses, half and half, and spices
- Place on high heat for 45 minutes to combine, and then serve
On the Stove
- In a large pot, boil the water.
- Then add in the espresso, molasses, half and half and spices.
- Bring it to a boil and then simmer until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with gingerbread men sprinkles and cookies