Sugar Free Easter Egg Brownie Nests are such a fun and cute dessert that is a must on your Easter dessert table. These Weight Watcher Brownie Nests are perfect for Easter. The fact that these brownies are sugar-free, makes them even better!
Sugar-Free Easter Egg Brownie Nests
Just because you are on weight watchers doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy dessert during the holidays!
I love discovering delicious sugar-free desserts that I can enjoy as well as the rest of my family.
Here are a few other easy weight watchers desserts that I think will quickly become your favorites as well. Like my Weight Watchers Banana Bread, or my Lemon Donuts. Of course this Weight Watchers Cheesecake is out of this world.
FAQ About This Recipe
Yes, you can. For this recipe, I am using Greek yogurt instead of the brownie box ingredients.
It’s best to make them the day you will be eating them.
You can absolutely make this without using a sugar free mix. You can use a regular brownie mix. Of course, this will increase the calories and fat in the recipe.
When you are making this recipe as a Weight Watchers dessert, you want to use sugar free brownie mix. You also want to fat free whipped topping. When you use these, the points are 2 points per Brownie Nest on all plans.
You will find a complete list of all of the ingredients that you need as well as the directions on the printable recipe card below.
- Brownie mix – make sure that it’s sugar-free
- Greek yogurt – store bought or learn how to make Greek yogurt.
- Malted eggs – these can be Robin Eggs or Whoppers
- Shredded coconut – make sure this is unsweetened.
- Green food coloring – this is to color the coconut.
- Phyllo shells – this will be the “nest”.
- Cool whip – make sure it’s fat-free.
Ready to make these Sugar-free Easter Egg Nests Brownie Bites?
Below are in-process photos as well as a brief breakdown of the directions. You will find a complete breakdown in the recipe card below.
Makes 30 – 2 ww points per brownie bite
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: In a large glass bowl, mix the brownie mix with the Greek yogurt.
Step 3: Then on a baking sheet, add the phyllo shells and add one tablespoon of the brownie mix into the shells.
Step 4: Bake for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Step 5: In a small bowl, add in the coconut and drops of green food coloring until you get the bright green color you are looking for.
Step 6: Once the brownie bites are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool.
Step 7: Spread a tbsp full of cool whip onto the top of each brownie bite.
Step 8: Carefully drip the brownie bite into the green colored coconut.
Step 9: Top with a couple of malted eggs.
More Easter Recipes
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Sugar-free Easter Egg Brownie Nests
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and the brownie mix.
- Place the phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Then spoon a tablespoon of brownie mix into each of the phyllo shells.
- Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut into a small bowl. Slowly add in drops of the food coloring until you get the green color you desire.
- Once the phyllo sheets are done, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it cool.
- After the brownie bites are cooled, spoon a tablespoon on cool whip on the top of each brownie.
- Dip each brownie bite into the coconut and coat the cool whip with green coconut.
- Add 2-3 Malted eggs to the top, making the nest.