Who else loves Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts? Every bite is simply delicious. Here is the best Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts Recipe. Everyone will think you ordered these CheesecakeFactory Buffalo Blasts.
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts
I love anything buffalo. I love having that heat but I don’t like when it is overboard. When I first had Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts, I knew I needed to make them at home. This copycat Buffalo Blast appetizers are so yummy. They are easy to make and everyone will love them. Serve them as an appetizer or even as a main course, but make sure you make a lot of them because everyone will want the Buffalo Blast appetizers.
The Buffalo Blast from Cheesecake Factory is filled with Chicken, Cheese and Spicy Buffalo Sauce in a fried wanton wrapper. It is fried to add the perfect amount of crunch. I recommend making a double batch when making Buffalo Blasts Cheesecake Factory.
If you are like me and you love to go out to eat, but don’t want to pay those kinds of prices, create this Copycat Buffalo Blast Recipe at home and have all the best tastes of this Cheesecake Factory favorite. This recipe makes 24 Buffalo Blasts so you can be sure to get your fill. Or make a double batch, which I always recommend.
Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts
Copycat Buffalo Blast Recipe
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/4 C buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C oil for frying pan plus extra in case more is needed
- 24 wonton paper
- 1 bottle of sriracha for drizzle sauce
- In a medium bowl, add in the chicken, cheese and wing sauce.
- Mix until combined
- Take the wonton wrapper and fill the middle with the chicken filling, Fold so that the corner meets the other corner, like a triangle.
- Once oil in the frying pan is hot, Test by sprinkling flour to see if it fries up.
- Place the wonton into the frying pan and fry on one side for 3 minutes then flip over.
- Place onto a plate with a paper towel.
- Drizzle the sriracha and enjoy!
Leave a Reply