10 Snowman crafts perfect for a snowy day
Starting tomorrow we are suppose to get an epic, possibly historical snow storm. That is what they are calling it. I call it 2-3 feet of torture. I am not a snow person. My kids are. My kids would play in the snow forever. I deal with it for the love of my kids. Since it seems much of the north east coast is going to be nailed with this same snow storm, I thought it would only be appropriate to share some Snowman crafts for kids.
If you are stuck in this snow storm, please be safe and warm. Hopefully these snowman crafts will help keep the kids entertained, and give you a few minutes to enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa!
Tips for making snowman crafts:
- Gather you materials a head of time. I like to buy mine on Amazon. I don’t have to go to the store and everything comes right to the front door.
- Make sure you have a space to work. Making sure you have enough room, without other things in your way, will keep you from feeling frustrated.
- Cover your work area. Creating can get messy. Don’t get stressed out that you will ruin your table or floor. Cover it. You can use old newspapers or a drop cloth like this one.
Ready for some fun snowman crafts?
- Snowman Felt Board
- Nutter Butter Snowmen
- Snowman Wreath Door Art
- Recycled Bread Tag Snowmen
- Snowman Marshmallow Dispenser
- Skiing Snowman!
- Sock Snowman
- Footprint Snowman
- Paper Plate Santa
- Snowman Hot Chocolate