Wait until you try these homemade Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. Homemade and easy to make, these taquitos are so packed with flavor. Made with simple whole ingredients, you will want to make this as a simple appetizer or dinner idea.
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
I used to buy frozen taquitos often because I just love how easy they were to make. With this simple recipe, I like to make extra and freeze some so that I get the ease I want but the healthy food I need.
What Tortillas Do I Use for Homemade Taquitos?
You can use any soft flour tortillas to make homemade taquitos. I am trying to keep the Weight Watchers Points low when I eat them
What Dipping Sauces Go With Buffalo Chicken?
I don’t normally use a dipping sauce for my taquitos but I have seen a lot of people use salsa or tomato sauce. Since these are buffalo chicken, you can use ranch or blu cheese as a dipping sauce.
Save Money on Weight Watchers. One Year on iTrackBites for about the cost of 1 month on Weight Watchers. All the same plans and points. Use code
Code_DebiMurray to save
How Many Weight Watchers Points are in Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
To get the lowest point count you want to use Ole’ Extreme Wellness Tortillas, lite butter and fat free cheese.
- Blue- 2 Points
- Purple– 2 Points
- Green – 3 points
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Fat free cream cheese
- Buffalo sauce
- Fat free milk
- Chicken breasts
- Tortilla shells
- Shredded fat free mozzeralla cheese
- Olive oil
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Preheat oven to 425F
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter
Add the seasonings and stir until combined
Add the cream cheese and stir until mostly melted and completely combined with the butter and spices
Whisk in the buffalo sauce and milk and simmer for 5-8 minutes
Add the chicken to the sauce and stir to coat the chicken
Fill each tortilla with about 1/8 of the chicken and top with some of the cheese
Tightly roll up the taquito and place it on a greased baking pan
Bake for 15-18 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes, until golden brown
More Amazing Healthy Recipes
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza
- Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce
- Drunkard Noodles
- Skinny Smothered Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Rolls
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- •Preheat oven to 425F
- •In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter
- •Add the seasonings and stir until combined
- •Add the cream cheese and stir until mostly melted and completely combined with the butter and spices
- •Whisk in the buffalo sauce and milk and simmer for 5-8 minutes
- •Add the chicken to the sauce and stir to coat the chicken
- •Fill each tortilla with about 1/8 of the chicken and top with some of the cheese
- •Tightly roll up the taquito and place it on a greased baking pan
- •Bake for 15-18 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes, until golden brown