This delicious Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce is so good, you will never notice it is a lighter version. Creamy and rich, this is an amazing Alfredo Sauce recipe.
Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce
I have always loved alfredo sauce. I used to make the most amazing, heart stopping version. Everyone loved it. It was seriously a heart attack waiting to happen. When we started eating healthier, I didn’t want to give up my favorite alfredo sauce but I certainly couldn’t eat all my points for the day in one sitting. This Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce is just as good and no one has noticed the change.
How Long is Light Alfredo Sauce Good in the Refrigerator?
When making this light alfredo sauce, you want to store it in the refrigerator. It will last about 3-5 days when it is in an airtight container. If you will not finish all of the sauce before it goes bad, you can move it to the freezer. I like to store freeze it in an ice cube tray. Once the cubes are frozen, move them to a freezer bag that is marked with the date it was made. By freezing the alfredo in cubes, you can take out a few at a time to use it in small portions.
How Many Points are in WW Alfredo Sauce?
When you are making this WW Alfredo Sauce, it comes in at 5 points per serving on all plans. Traditional alfredo sauce is 14 points per serving. Store-bought light Alfredo sauce is 7 points per serving.
More Weight Watchers Recipes
- Weight Watchers Thai Basi Beef Pad Gra Prow
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Weight Watchers Donut Hole Recipe
- Weight Watchers Shepherds Pie
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza
- Homemade Balsamic Salad Dressing with Lemon
Ways to Use This Healthier Alfredo Sauce
I love using this alfredo sauce over zoodles or Easy Butternut Squash Noodles. It makes for a low carb, low point dinner. It is also great for a simple lunch idea. I like to keep zoodles and the alfredo sauce in the fridge, so I can pull them out and have lunch in no time. This Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce also goes amazing in my Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pocket.
- Lite butter
- Fat free cream cheese
- Fat free half and half
- Fat free parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the cream cheese over medium heat. Heat it until it melted and combined.
Add the garlic, half and half, and parmesan cheese, and heat it until it is melted.
Cook for a few more minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the salt and pepper.
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lite butter
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 TBSP Garlic
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- 1 cup fat free parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the cream cheese. Heat it until it melted and combined.
- Add the half and half, garlic and parmesan cheese, and heat it until it is melted.
- Cook for a few more minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the salt and pepper.