Want to make homemade donut holes? Want to make Weight Watchers donuts? Wait until you try these donut holes! So delicious and easy to make. Low in points and a delicious treat, make this baked donut recipe.
It is no surprise that I love dessert. I mean, I think most of the recipes on this site are dessert recipes. No matter what healthy eating plan you follow, you might need dessert recipes like I do. That is why these are Weight Watchers Donut Holes. These baked donuts have a traditional donut texture, which I miss when I make Weight Watchers Lemon Donuts. Those donuts are chewier than tradition donuts, however, they are still SO GOOD!
Homemade Donut Holes
This is an incredible homemade donut holes recipe. It uses a Funfetti Cake mix as the base of the recipe. While this makes it easier to make, it does increase the points slightly. That is the case with every recipe that uses cake mix. That’s ok. Sometimes it is ok to have a dessert that is a little higher in points. It is just the way it goes. When I eat desserts that are higher in points, I compensate with Weight Watcher 0 Point Dinners.
Baked Donut Holes
When it comes to making low calorie or low point desserts, one of the ways to cut points and calories is to make baked donut holes. Baking instead of frying is the key. This cuts a lot of fat.
How Many Weight Watchers Points are in Baked Donut Hole Recipe?
With this Weight Watchers baked donut recipe, you can make donuts or donut holes. Since the cake mix is the base of this recipe, each donut hole is 2 points each. If you decide to make these as baked donuts, each donut is 6 Weight Watchers Points.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Weight Watchers Pizza with Pepperoni
- Weight Watchers Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- Asian Shrimp
- Salsa Chicken
- Weight Watchers Shepherd’s Pie
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
How to Make Donut Holes
What You’ll Need:
Ingredients in Weight Watchers Donut Holes
- Funfetti cake mix
- Vanilla Greek yogurt (Fatfree no sugar added)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until combined
Pour into a donut silicone mold/pan
Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Funfetti Homemade Donut Hole Recipe
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 single serve container vanilla Greek yogurt fat free, sugar free
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until combined
- Pour into a donut silicone mold/pan
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.