Looking for a baked spaghetti recipe? Once you try this Million Dollar Spaghetti recipe, you are going to want to make it over and over again. So good, this Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti is perfect for an easy weeknight meal, leftovers for lunch or even to take to a pot luck. It can be made as low as 3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints so it is perfect anytime.
Weight Watchers Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
Since Don and I have started to try to lose weight, I have been taking recipes that are traditionally high in fat and calories and making them lighter. A lot of them I have been able to make taste amazing, as good as the regular recipes, and no one would know the difference. Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti is one of those recipes.
What Does Million Dollar Spaghetti Mean?
This baked spaghetti is so good, it’s worth a million dollars. And you know what, it really is. It resembles a lasagna casserole but so much better. The combination of sauce, 4cottage cheese, cream cheese, and Greek Yogurt makes a deliciously creamy tasting sauce.
Can you Freeze Million Dollar Spaghetti
Yes. You can freeze Million Dollar Spaghetti. If you plan to free the spaghetti, you want to add a little more sauce. The noodles tend to soak it up. If you are using the noodle alternatives, you won’t need the extra sauce.
Can you Make Million Dollar Spaghetti without Cottage Cheese
You can make it without. You can substitute ricotta cheese. I like the cottage cheese in this because it is lighter. Don’t worry if you HATE cottage cheese. You can’t taste it. Everything else masks the flavor. I personally have always thought cottage cheese was nasty, but I always put it in my Million Dollar Chicken Spaghetti.
How Many Weight Watcher Points in Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole?
This lighter version of Million Dollar Spaghetti makes 10 servings. If you make this Million Dollar Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles, then this recipe is 5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle program. If you make this recipe with the tofu shirataki noodles, this recipe is 3 Weight Watchers Points.
What to Serve with Million Dollar Baked Spaghetti
While this dinner can be a meal all on its own, I love making it with 2 ingredient dough breadsticks. You can also serve these amazing Weight Watchers dessert with it.
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- 0 Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Muffin – Only 2 WW Points
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Chicken Fajita Soup
- Drunkard Noodles- Thai Drunken Noodles with Rice Noodles- Easy $10 Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Salsa Chicken
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Ingredients in Weight Watchers Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step directions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Ground turkey or chicken breast
- Spaghetti sauce
- Fat-free cream cheese
- Fat-Free plain Greek Yogurt
- 1% cottage cheese
- Whole wheat pasta, zoodles, Butternut squash noodles or tofu shirataki noodles
- Fat-free Grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Weight Watchers Million Dollar Spaghetti
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook noodles to al dente.
Cook ground turkey until done and drain.
Combine cream cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese until well blended
Mix the cream cheese mixture together with sauce, ground turkey and noodles.
Pour it into a 9*13 casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
- 1.5 lb of 97% ground turkey or chicken breast
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz of fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup Fat-Free plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ lb 1% cottage cheese equals 1 cup
- 10 ounces whole wheat pasta zoodles, or tofu shirataki noodles
- 1/4 cup fat-free Grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles to al dente.
- Cook ground turkey until done and drain.
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese until well blended
- Mix the cream cheese mixture together with sauce,
ground turkey and noodles.
- Pour it into a 9*13 casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.