Who’s ready for pumpkin season? Do you love pumpkin cheesecake but don’t like what it does to your waistline? I have the perfect healthy pumpkin cheesecake recipe for you. Tastes like the real thing but is 0 Weight Watchers Points. This is also a Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake at only 4 Net Carbs each.
Easy and Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
I am such a dessert lover. I mean, I NEED my dessert. Everyday. It doesn’t matter what healthy eating plan I am doing if I can’t have dessert, I am not going to make it. We have a lot of friends and family who visit and like different foods or follow different eating plans, so when I can find something that fits no matter how they eat, I do a happy dance. These pumpkin cheesecake bites are exactly that. It fits into everyone’s eating plan and that makes it a home run for me.
Is Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Healthy
No not usually. But my recipe is! I kid you not, this recipe for pumpkin pie cheesecake is healthy. When I was making this recipe I took into consideration that I will be taking them to Thanksgiving. You know the worse holiday alive for anyone who is trying to lose weight. Not this year. I have already made a crustless pumpkin pie (which is 0 Weighters Points and Keto Approved), 0 point cheesecake, a 2 point Weight Watcher Apple Pie and not these amazing Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Muffins. The reason these pumpkin cheesecake bites are healthy is because I have replaced all the high calorie, high fat, high carb options with Greek Yogurt. That has become my secret weapon for everything. It is easy to make healthier treats when I use it. Who knew?
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
So thee keto pumpkin cheesecake muffins do have carbs in them. But at just under 4 net carbs per muffin, it certainly makes a delicious treat that won’t send you off the deep end. Having these keto pumpkin cheesecake bites will not throw you completely out of ketosis and make you lose the progress you have made, The trick is to stick to just one or two, but hey, if you are having a completely cheat day, even having more than 2 won’t hurt you like eating real pumpkin cheesecake.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Pumpkin Cheesecake
You will not believe how amazing these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins are. And when I tell you that these are 0 points, yes 0 Weight Watchers Points. That is because you are using a sugar substitute instead of sugar, you are using Fat-free Greek Yogurt instead of loads of cream cheese, AND you are using sugar-free cheesecake pudding to get that rich cheesecake flavor you are craving. You can indulge in Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cheesecake muffins for breakfast if you want to. Seriously, 0 points.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Ingredients in Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups Non-Fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Sugar free Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin.
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp sugar substitute, or sweeten to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
Add a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into a well greased crevice of a mini muffin pan. Repeat until all batter is used. This may have to be done in batches, or with more than one pan.
Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool before removing from a pan.
Makes 36 Muffins
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Looking for more Low Carb and Keto Recipe?
- Sweet and Tasty Keto Desserts
- Loaded Cauliflower Bake
- PB&J Muffins: A Low Carb Muffin that Kids Will Eat
- 15 Low Carb Soup Recipes Perfect for Winter
Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Add a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into a well greased crevice of a mini muffin pan. Repeat until all batter is used. This may have to be done in batches, or with more than one pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from a pan.
-If the cheesecake bites are really stuck, use a spoon to slightly grasp the bottom or place pan over a pan filled with hot water for a few minutes to help it loosen.