Are you craving something sweet? What if I told you that I had a recipe that is full of caramel, apples, and candy? If that sounds like the perfect dessert for you, then you must check out my Caramel Apple Fluff that is topped with Milky Way Candy!
Caramel Apple Fluff
This amazing Caramel Apple Fluff recipe is so easy to follow and does not have many ingredients. This treat has ingredients you can find at your local grocery store to make a wonderful dessert in no time. Be sure to write this awesome treat down!
If you love discovering different types of recipes that call for apples, I have a few of my family’s favorites that I think you might enjoy. Such as my Cinnamon Baked Apples, my Twix Apple Salad, and my Apple Pie.
Before you get started on this recipe, here are a few helpful hints and suggestions.
What Apples Are Best for Apple Fluff?
When making fluff, try to stick with apples such as Gala. However, if you want more of a sweet and tart flavor, use a mixture of Gala and Granny Smith.
Can I Use Different Candy Bars?
Yes, you can. However, if you vary from the Milky Way ones, you will change the taste of this recipe.
- Godiva Chocolate Caramel instant pudding – can we just leave it at Godiva and caramel.
- Milk – needed to make the pudding.
- Whipped topping – because this is the stuff that makes everything better.
- Miniature marshmallows – this ingredient adds the fluff.
- Gala apples – any type of sweet apples will work.
- Dark chocolate chips – because you need more chocolate.
- Milky Way candy bars – this will be your topping.
- Caramel syrup – yes, you need more caramel.
How to Make Caramel Apple Fluff with Milky Way Candy
You will find the full list of ingredients needed as well as the instructions on the printable recipe card below. I have included a few in-process photos for your reference below.
Step 1: Mix the ingredients except the apples and chocolate chips together.
Step 2: Add in the chips and diced apples.
Step 3: The candy and marshmallows are next.
Step 4: Finish the recipe.
Step 5: Chill and enjoy.
MORE APPLE RECIPES
Caramel Apple Fluff with Milky Way Candy
- 1 3.7- ounce box Godiva Chocolate Caramel instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8- ounce container of whipped topping thawed
- 1 10.5- ounce bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 medium size gala apples chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 large Milky Way candy bars chopped into small pieces
- Caramel syrup for drizzle
- In a large bowl, using a stand or hand mixer, mix the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped apples and chocolate chips.
- Add in marshmallows and Milky Way candy bar pieces.
- Fold in cool whip. Drizzle caramel syrup over the top.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.