How would you like to enjoy a fluffy Ham and Cheese Quiche with Broccoli? This delicious and flavorful dish is perfect for your morning breakfast or brunch and it works great for dinner too. Your family and friends will for sure enjoy this amazing meal.
Ham and Cheese Quiche with Broccoli
This recipe is fairly quick and easy to follow. The ingredients and very simple and can be found at your local grocery store. This creamy and sweet Ham and Cheese Quiche with broccoli is a incredible mix of flavors and textures. Be sure to write this one down for a simple meal to share with your family and friends.
Does This Low Carb Quiche Have a Crust?
This recipe does not have a crust to it. This recipe is far more delicious without a crust and is more healthy without an added base to it. So, for the best and healthy result this low carb quiche doesn't have one.
How to Make This a Keto Ham and Cheese Quiche
Everything in this recipe is already things that you can and should be eating on Keto. While I am using fat free half and half and low fat cheese, which are still low carb, if you want to lower the carbs even more and make this keto, you can use heavy whipping cream and full fat cheese.
What Type of Ham is Keto Friendly?
In the Keto world most Hams are low carb. But, steer clear of anything that has things added to it, like sugar. Stay away from ham like honey baked or maple brown sugar glazed.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Ham and Cheese Quiche
This recipe is using fat free half and half and fat free cheese, if you use low fat instead this will change the point per servings. This recipe makes 8 servings so you can make it for dinner one night and have it for breakfast the next day. Another option is to store each piece in the freezer and have this low point meal as a grab and go food.
- Blue and Purple- 1 Point
- Green- 3 points
Looking for more recipes and support? Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group.
- Broccoli florets
- Fat Free Half and Half
- Fat Free Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced ham
- Everything bagel spice
How to Make a Ham and Cheese Quiche
Spray baking spray on a pie pan and preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Chop your broccoli coarsely using a food processor.
Beat the eggs in a medium mixing bowl and pour in the half and half.
For 2-3 minutes, steam your broccoli.
Mix until well combined, all your ingredients in a large bowl.
In the prepared pan, add in your mixture and for 20-25 minutes bake in your oven. Check every so often for doneness.
If not set completely or brown, keep in for an extra 5 minutes and check again. Should be nice and fluffy and done.
Have you joined our Foodie Facebook Group? Come get more recipes at Mama Loves to Eat Group.
More Low Calorie Breakfast Ideas
- Air Fryer Breakfast Taquitos
- Stuffed Papaya Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies - Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Lightened Up Sausage, Cheese & Eggs in a Mug
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month - Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won't ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don't want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
How would you like to enjoy a fluffy Ham and Cheese Quiche with Broccoli? This delicious and flavorful dish is perfect for your morning breakfast or brunch. Your family and friends will for sure enjoy this amazing meal.
- 8-10 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup fat free half and half
- 2 cups fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup diced ham
- ½ tablespoon everything bagel spice
Spray a pie pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375°.
Using a food processing, coarsely chop your broccoli.
In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs and add in the half and half.
Steam your broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix all your ingredients together until well combined.
Pour mixture into prepared pie pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Check for doneness. If quiche is not browned and completely set, cook for 5 more minutes, and check again. It should be nice and done