If you are looking for the best Heart Shaped Pizza for Valentine’s Day, look no further. this incredible lower calorie pizza is going to be the perfect healthier Valentine’s Day Lunch or Dinner recipe for your family.
Heart Shaped Pizza For Valentine’s Day
This heart shaped pizza recipe is perfect for anyone who is following Weight Watchers and needs a WW Pizza recipe. The 2 ingredient dough makes it low in points. This heart pizza is based on my Weight Watchers Pizza with Pepperoni.
Can I Make Heart Shaped Pizza Without a Pan
While I love using this heart shaped pan because it makes it easy to make a deep dish Weight Watchers pizza. If you want to make this pizza without the pan, you can simple roll out the dough and form it into a heart. Then you can follow the rest of the steps.
How Many Servings are in This Heart Shaped Pizza for Valentine’s Day
This is a deep dish pizza that makes 4 large size pieces of pizza. This will definitely fill you up and satisfy your pizza cravings.
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Deep Dish Pizza
This heart shaped pizza is a deep dish pizza. That is why the recipe does not make as much as 2 ingredient dough recipe normally would. But sometimes, you just want that pan pizza style treat. This recipe is also loaded with cheese. To me, I would consider this an extra cheese pizza. That means the slices of pizza come in at
- Purple- 5 points per slice
- Blue– 5 points per slice
- Green– 5 points per slice
If you wanted to make this lower in points you can:
- Make it a thinner pizza – You can make this into 2 pizza, which makes it 8 servings, and not a deep dish pizza. That makes it 3 points per slice, when it is 8 slices.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough
- Fat Free Spaghetti Sauce or Pasta Sauce
- Fat Free Cheese
If you want to use a heart shaped pan, I recommend this one
How to Make a Heart Shaped Pizza
Start by making the 2 ingredient dough.
Roll out the dough and form it into the heart shaped pan.
Bake the dough for 5- 10 minutes.
Add sauce, cheese and any other toppings you are adding.
Bake the pizza for 30 minutes until the crust is done and the cheese is melted and browned.
Heart Shaped Pizza
- 1 cup fat free or lite mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup reduced fat sauce spaghetti or pizza sauce works
- Start by making the 2 ingredient dough.
- Roll out the dough and form it into the heart shaped pan.
- Bake the dough for 5- 10 minutes.
- Add sauce, cheese and any other toppings you are adding.
- Bake the pizza for 30 minutes until the crust is done and the cheese is melted and browned.