Pancakes are a super easy breakfast that can be transformed into something amazing with just a few extras. These Maple Cranberry Granola Pancakes are sure to be a special treat for Mom this Mother’s Day. This would make the perfect addition to any simple breakfast including eggs and bacon to make it stand out.
Granola and cranberries are ingredients that you typically may think are only for yogurt. They are so delicious on top of fluffy pancakes with some syrup drizzled on top though! Mom’s taste buds are sure to be wowed when you present her with these Maple Cranberry Granola Pancakes for her. Also, making the pancakes from scratch and not a box mix is another special touch that you can add to this meal to make it one to remember.
Other varieties of pancakes may seem way to sugary, but these are perfect for the Mom that is looking for an indulgence that is guilt-free. Viki’s Cranberry Maple Granola is the perfect to top off the pancakes to make Mom’s taste buds go wild. She will also feel like she is getting a wholesome breakfast that is not to heavy. So it’s a win-win!
Stack the pancakes as high as you want with this recipe because the additions are all in the toppings. Add as much or as little of the Viki’s Cranberry Maple Granola is you would like and drizzle on that syrup. Mom will definitely thank you for this special meal made just for her!
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoons melted butter
Maple syrup for topping
Maple Cranberry Granola Pancakes : Mother’s Day Breakfast Idea
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup Viki's Cranberry Maple Granola
- Maple syrup for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a whisk or hand held mixer, whisk in buttermilk and egg until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, pour pancake mix to cook.
- When pancake is golden brown, flip and cook other side.
- Keep warm in a 275° oven.
- To serve stack a few pancakes and top with maple syrup and Viki's Cranberry Maple Granola.