This is an amazing Raspberry Chicken Mixed Green Salad that is easy to make and incredibly healthy. This salad makes an amazing meal for lunch or dinner and so simple to make it is ready in minutes.
Raspberry Chicken Mixed Green Salad
So many people think that salads have to be boring. This is not the case. This simple mixed green salad with raspberry and chicken is absolutely amazing. The mixed greens lets the raspberry chicken shine. Not only is this a delicious recipe, it is good for you too.
What Nuts Can I Put in a Chicken Berry Salad?
If you want to another layer of flavor and crunch to this salad, you can add sunflower seeds, chia seeds or almonds. If you are adding nuts to this salad, be sure that the nuts are chopped small so that it is not too big to bite.
Can This Mixed Greens Salad be Made Ahead?
If you wanted to make this Mixed Greens salad ahead of time, you can make the chicken and salad, but I do not recommend adding the dressing until it is time to serve. I find that this type of salad will get soggy when the dressing added and it sits.
What is the Best Chicken Recipe
I love to use left over chicken breast in this chicken recipe or we use Rotisserie chicken. When I am cooking the chicken especially for this recipe, I usually make the chicken, cooked over medium heat, in a large skillet with olive oil, salt and pepper.
How Many Points are in Raspberry Chicken Salad
When you are making this salad it comes in as a low point dinner or lunch. Before adding the dressing to this Raspberry Chicken Salad, it has 1 point on Blue and Purple, 4 on Green
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Mixed salad greens
- Rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast
- Reduced-fat goat cheese
- Lemon Balsamic Salad dressing , olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or Salad dressing of your choice
How to Make a Raspberry Chicken Salad
Grill the chicken or use a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken and let it cool.
Divide mixed salad greens among four chilled individual serving plates. Top with sliced chicken breast, fresh raspberries, and goat cheese.
Drizzle each plate with salad dressing of choice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Raspberry Chicken Mixed Green Salad
- 4 c. mixed salad greens rinsed and patted dry
- 1 lb. rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast sliced
- 1 c. fresh raspberries
- 3 oz. reduced-fat goat cheese crumbled
- Lemon Balsamic Salad dressing olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or Salad dressing of your choice
- Grill the chicken or use a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken and let it cool.
- Divide mixed salad greens among four chilled individual serving plates. Top with sliced chicken breast, fresh raspberries, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle each plate with salad dressing of choice and serve immediately. Enjoy!