This Sparkling Berry Peach Sangria is a delicious light summer cocktail that is perfect for get togethers or picnics. This is a great fruity cocktail is a sparkling berry sangria.
Sparkling Berry Peach Sangria
This refreshing alcoholic summer drink is inherently sweet thanks to the rich combination of fresh fruits and juices. The addition of sparkling water right before serving helps balance the sweetness.
Can This Be a Berry Sangria Mocktail
You can easily make this a mocktail. Substitute the red wine for unsweetened grape juice.
Can Berry Peach Sangria Be Made Ahead
You can combine everything ahead of time, but do not add the sparkling water or club soda. Wait to add that until you are ready to serve. It is best to mix everything together and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Related:Adult Frozen Watermelon Slushie Recipe
Save Money on Weight Watchers. One Year on iTrackBites for about the cost of 1 month on Weight Watchers. All the same plans and points. Use code
Code_DebiMurray to save
How Many Weight Watchers Points in a Peach Berry Sangria
This Sangria has 3 Weight Watchers Points on all plans. While this is a drink, after talking to the Weight Watchers coach, the fruit does not count because it is not blended.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Ingredients in Berry Peach Sangria Recipe
- Dry red wine
- Orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks
- Sparkling water or club soda
How to Make a Berry Sangria
Add the fruit to a large pitcher and gently muddle with a large wooden spoon to release the juices.
Add the wine, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
To serve, fill individual serving glasses with ice and add sparkling water until half full. Top off with the chilled sangria and fruit and give a quick stir to combine. Garnish each glass with an orange wedge before serving. Enjoy!
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Sparkling Berry Peach Sangria
- ½ c. blueberries
- 1 c. strawberries sliced
- 1 large orange sliced*
- 1 medium ripe peach sliced
- 2 c. dry red wine
- 1 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks optional
- 2 c. sparkling water or club soda
- Ice to serve
- Add the fruit to a large pitcher and gently muddle with a large wooden spoon to release the juices.
- Add the wine, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, fill individual serving glasses with ice and add sparkling water until half full. Top off with the chilled sangria and fruit and give a quick stir to combine. Garnish each glass with an orange wedge before serving. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply