Use this Free Weight Watchers Meal Plan to make meal planning easy. These meals are so easy and delicious, you will eat great while staying on track.
Free Weight Watchers Meal Plan
Planning meals is the hardest part of staying on track with weight loss. Use this free WW meal plan to make meal planning easier.
The points listed on these recipes are for the Blue plan. While all of these recipes are healthy, depending on the plan, these recipes maybe more or less points for you. Please be sure to check your plan for the correct point totals. Some of the recipes might have other plan points listed too.
How to Use this Meal Plan to Stay on Track
While you have a certain amount of points per day on Weight Watchers, even though this is dinner only, you can still use this meal plan to help you stay on track. Knowing how many points you are using for dinner can help you plan the rest of your day.
Cook Once Eat Twice
Oftentimes, I like to save some of the dinner to use for lunch the next day. This lets me cook once and eat twice. Honestly, sometimes 3 times. It is a great way to save time and money because we are not throwing leftovers away when they are not eaten in time. If you work outside of the house and need a way to carry lunch with you when you don’t have access to a microwave, you can use a thermos like this. We use these when we know we are going to be out all day or want to pack lunch for the kids. It is a game changer.
Simple Weight Watchers Meal Plan
Wednesday: Stuffed Eggplant (4 points)
More Weight Watcher Meal Plans
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.