Here is great treat for a kid's Halloween party - Candy Corn Brownie Bites. These little treats are quick and easy to make and perfect for kids.
These would be perfect for a Halloween party, Fall Festival, bake sale or just a sweet, quick treat. Candy corn is an iconic Halloween item and candy and I love how it instantly makes you think of Fall and Halloween. To be honest, I am not a fan. I always think of the commercial on the kids channel, when my boys were little so a long time ago, where the moose sang, "I don't like candy corn." I just don't like them. But I do LOVE brownies and so do my kids. So this is definitely a winner.
Candy Corn Frosted Brownie Bites
Brownie Mix or your favorite brownie recipe
Cream Cheese Frosting
White Sugar or white sanding sugar
Pro Tip: I get everything online. It helps to insure I have everything I need, without dragging the kids to the store and finding out that the store doesn't have it.
I made my own sanding sugars for this recipe. I don't do it often because, well, I'm lazy like that. But it isn't hard to do. See how to make your own sanding sugar.
Make your brownies and let cool.
Cut your brownies in triangles. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
Use the icing to frost the brownie bites.
Next, put the sugars on your brownie bites to look like candy corn.
For best results, keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Brownie Mix or your favorite brownie recipe
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Yellow and Orange sanding sugar
- White Sugar or white sanding sugar
- Make your brownies and let cool.
- Cut your brownies in triangles. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
- Use the icing to frost the brownie bites.
- Next, put the sugars on your brownie bites to look like candy corn.
- For best results, keep refrigerated until ready to eat.