Looking for a delicious Dunkaroo Dip recipe? Dunkaroo Dip is a great sweet dip for parties and get-togethers. This version is made as a Christmas treat but it is easily changed to a fun anytime dip by changing the sprinkles.
Back in the 90’s Dunkaroo Dip was it! It was these little containers of cookies and icing. Dunkaroo Dip isn’t available anymore. Which is a sad, sad thing! But because of how delicious it is, I have decided to share this Dunkaroo dip that you can make at home and you can eat until your sweet tooth hurts.
Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
My kids love Dunkaroo Dip. When they go to a party or get-together and there is Dunkaroo Dip, they go straight for it. We made this Dunkaroo Dip Recipe for a picnic and it was the first dish to be gone. Everyone at the party, even adults enjoyed this dessert dip recipe. Thanks to the yogurt and the Cool Whip in this Dunkaroo Dip recipe, it is lighter than many others I have seen and also not as sweet.
I love dessert dips. It is no secret. But I have this major sweet tooth that I can’t help it. We have a Pistachio Fruit Dip that is great for dipping fruit or other things in. It is light and fluffy and really easy to make. I also love Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip, Creamsicle Fluff Fruit Dip, and my husband’s favorite Cherry Cheesecake Dip. All of these are easy dessert dips to make and are always a crowd pleaser.
Dessert for a Crowd
Dukaroo Dip Ingredients
• 8oz Container Coolwhip
• Teddy Bear Cookies for dunking
2. Then add your yogurt cup.
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix. if Holiday Funfetti is on shelves, that works even better
- 8 oz Container Coolwhip
- 1 Plain Yogurt Cup
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Teddy Bear Cookies for dunking
- Take your Coolwhip & pour it into a large mixing bowl.
- Then add your yogurt cup.
- Mix well.
- Now take your cake mix and pour it into your cool whip/yogurt mixture.
- Mix well. You can also use a hand mixer if you have one handy. The Dunkaroo batter does take awhile to mix throughly by hand.
- Add those sprinkles! What’s Dunkaroo Dip without those sprinkles?
- Scoop your Dunkroo Mix into a serving bowl. Then grab those cookies for dunking!
- Serve & Enjoy!
Leave a Reply