This Easy Fruit Dip recipe has only 2 ingredients and only takes a few minutes to make. Whip together to make a smooth and creamy fruit dip that has a rich pistachio dip. It is the perfect complement to fresh fruit.
Pistachio Fruit Dip is a hit at get togethers, parties and picnics, and potlucks. It is also great with an after school snack. kids will be asking for fruit when it is paired with a fruit dip. The creamy sweetness goes a long way to help get kids to eat more fruit.
Fruit Dip Recipes
There are many types of fruit dip recipes. Some fruit dips are made with cream cheese. Some fruit dip made with Cool Whip. Still other fruit dips are made with Cool Whip and Marshmallow creme, also known as Fluff.
Have you seen our St. Patrick’s Day items in the Our Wabi Sabi Life shop? Things like home decor and fun for kids like St. Patrick’s Day placemats or scavenger hunt.
Fruit Tray Ideas
Fruit trays are perfect for any kind of get together. We have a fruit tray at just about every party. Fruit trays can also be great to have when the kids get home from school. The kids will snack on the fruit and dip instead of reaching for candy and cookies. If you are wondering what should go in a fruit tray that will go nicely with this fruit dip, try:
- Berries like Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
- Mellons, like Honeydew, Watermelon, Cantaloupe
Fruit Dip with Cool Whip
Ingredients in Pistachio Fruit Dip
1 container of Cool Whip – Thawed
1 box of JELLO instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
Optional: Green food coloring
How to Make Fruit Dip
1. Put the Cool Whip into a bowl. Add in the Pistachio Pudding Mix and mix well.
2.If you would like a green color, for either Saint Patrick’s Day or for the fun of it, add a couple of drops of food coloring to brighten the shade of green.
3. Serve with your favorite fruit.
More St Patrick’s Day Dessert
- Blarney Stone Cookies
- The Best St Patrick’s Day Cookies
- How to Make St. Patrick’s Day Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Last Minute St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
Pistachio Fruit Dip
- 1 container of Cool Whip – Thawed
- 1 box of JELLO instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- Optional: Green food coloring
- Put the Cool Whip into a bowl. Add in the Pistachio Pudding Mix and mix well.
- If you would like a green color, for either Saint Patrick’s Day or for the fun of it, add a couple of drops of food coloring to brighten the shade of green.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.
Fiesta Ranch Dip – Looking for a fiesta ranch dip? This Ranch Fiesta Dip is a delicious recipe that is perfect for a potluck or get together. This Ranch Fiesta Dip recipe is perfect for any time. It is addictive and delicious and will be a hit.