Looking for a fiesta ranch dip? This Ranch Fiesta Dip is a delicious recipe that is perfect for a potluck or get together. This Ranch Fiesta Dip recipe is perfect for any time. It is addictive and delicious and will be a hit.
There is nothing better than a get together during the warmer months. Picnics are something that happens around here often and we get invited to a lot. Of course, we always offer to bring something to the picnic but hate to always be bringing the same thing. That’s where Ranch Fiesta Dip comes in! It is definitely not your ordinary picnic dish and is sure to please.
Fiesta Ranch Dip
This dip goes amazingly with any sort of chip or cracker it seems like. Picnics are not a serious meal, so snacking can go a long way. Normally there are sandwiches and of course fruits, but what is there to make the chips or crackers taste amazing? Fiesta Ranch Dip combines lots of yummy vegetables that you love along with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. It’s the taste you already know and love, but jazzed up!
With corn, red pepper, olives, and jalapeno, this dip has the perfect sweetness with a little kick. The jalapeno is definitely not overpowering and if you are not a spicy lover, you can just omit them. The other vegetables along will make this dip spectacular, but if you want the spice, you got it. This is a cream cheese based dip and so with just a few ingredients and a little time, you will have a picnic recipe that is going to be a hit.
Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe
If you are in a rut of what to bring to the next get together or picnic, I hope that I have helped your creative juices flow with this recipe. Ranch Fiesta Dip is going to be something unexpected by all that attend and they will leave asking you how to make it. It’s that good. I promise. So you may want to be able to share the recipe or you can always just leave them wanting more the next time you have a picnic together. I won’t judge!
Variations to Fiesta Ranch Dip
- This Fiesta Ranch dip is made with cream cheese. I have seen others sour cream fiesta ranch dips. I prefer cream cheese fiesta ranch dips but I suppose that is a personal preference.
- I have seen this recipe with diced red peppers and carrots as well.
How Many Weight Watchers Points is Fiesta Ranch Dip?
This recipe makes about 20 servings. When you use the Weight Watcher recommendations in the recipe, which is only changing the cream cheese to fat-free cream cheese, this recipe is only 1 point. Be careful, this dip is addicting, before you know it, you might have eaten all 20 servings.
Like I mentioned above, some people like this dip with sour cream instead of cream cheese, you can use Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream.
Ingredients for Fiesta Ranch Dip
Cream cheese - Weight Watcher use Fat-Free Cream Cheese
Whole kernel corn, drained
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
Salt and pepper
How to Make Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. Serve with chips, crackers or fresh veggies.
When you are ready to serve the fiesta ranch dip, you can serve it in some really pretty bowls. I love serving in pretty bowls.
More Picnic Recipes:
- Taco Dip Recipe: Perfect for Picnics, Potlucks and Parties
- Bacon Spinach Dip
- CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP RECIPE
- Comeback Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 small can black olives drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeño
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh veggies.