Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, also known as Slutty Brownies, are a delicious treat that you are not going to be able to resist. Each bite of this decadent dessert is going to blow you away. So rich, so good, this is a must during the fall season!
Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
These Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are also called Slutty Brownies but no matter what you call them, they are incredible. Brownies, cheesecake, Oreos all in one delicious bite!
What Crust Goes with Pumpkin Cheesecake?
The crust as part of these pumpkin cheesecake bars are slightly different than traditional pumpkin bars. In these Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake bars, the bottom of the bars are brownies. The cheesecake layer and the brownie layer combine to make a decadent treat.
Love Recipes? Join our Facebook Group, The Best Must Try Recipes, Easy Delicious Recipes for Everyone
Do These Have to Be Refrigerated?
Whenever you have a recipe that calls for cream cheese, it is best to keep them stored in the refrigerator. The cream cheesecake spoil and then your Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake bars are no good. And believe me, you do not want that to happen.
- Milk chocolate brownie mix – if you prefer a different type of brownie mix, or you have your own favorite homemade recipe, feel free to use that.
- Oreos is life, right? Everything is made better when you use Oreos as an ingredient.
- Mini chocolate chips work the best, however, feel free to use regular size.
- Regular Cream cheese is what I used; however, you can use lite. Make sure that you let it come to room temperature before using.
- Pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- You will need to use white granulated sugar.
- Pure vanilla extract is a must. Do not use imitation if possible.
- Pumpkin pie spice really brings out the flavors in this dessert.
- Always use Kosher salt or Sea salt when baking. Save the table salt for the table.
Step by Step Directions
Step 1: Prepare your baking pan with either parchment paper or foil. You can use a non-stick spray as well if you don’t have parchment paper.
Step 2: Turn your oven to 350 degrees so it can start to preheat.
Step 3: Add all of the brownie ingredients listed on the box into a large mixing bowl. Using your hand mixer, mix together the ingredients.
Step 4: Using a spatula, pour the batter into the baking dish.
Step 5: Cover the top of the brownies with whole Oreos.
Step 6: Set the brownies aside.
Step 7: In a separate large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, the pumpkin puree, kosher salt, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix the ingredients together.
Step 8: Add in one egg at a time and beat together until the eggs are combined into the batter.
Step 9: Add the cheesecake batter to the top of the brownie and Oreo batter.
Step 10: Chop up about 5-8 Oreo cookies and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake batter
Step 11: Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top.
Step 12: Place the dish in the oven and bake for approximately 75 minutes.
Step 13: Allow the brownies to cool to room temperature and then place in the fridge.
Step 14: Cut into bars and enjoy!
How Long Will They Last Refrigerated
These cheesecake bars will last up to five days in the fridge as long as you store them in an air-tight container.
Can You Freeze These?
You can. After cutting the bars, wrap each one in plastic wrap. Then wrap again with aluminum foil. Repeat the process for each bar. Then place them in a freezer safe storage bag.
They will last up to one month in the freezer. Then when you are ready to eat, allow them to thaw in the fridge overnight or place them on the counter to thaw for approximately two to four hours.
More Decadent Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Over 50 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Amazing Pumpkin Bar Recipe with Streusel Topping
- The Best Chocolate Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Triple Layered Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
- Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
Slutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 9 x 9 inch pan
- parchment paper or foil you can also use non-stick cooking spray
- 2 large bowls or mixing bowls
- hand-held mixer or stand mixer
Pumpkin Cheesecake ingredients
- 5 – 7 Oreos chopped
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the brownie mix and any ingredients the back of the box calls for. Turn the mixer on low and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour the prepared batter into the baking dish.
- Then top the brownie batter with a layer of whole Oreos. Reserve 5 to 7 Oreos to use for the topping and then set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl or wash the one you used in the first few steps. Beat together the cream cheese until it's nice and creamy. Then add in the pumpkin puree, white granulated sugar, pure vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and Kosher salt. Beat the ingredients together until they are nice and smooth.
- Next, add in one egg at a time, making sure to thoroughly incorporate each egg into the mixture before adding the next one.
- Then, pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter.
- Using a knife, chop up about 5-7 Oreo cookies and sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Then, sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cheesecake bars in the oven for about 75 minutes or until the center is set and the sides start to peel away from the parchment paper. Once you reach 75 minutes, check the brownies and if it hasn't set, place them back into the oven and check at 10-minute increments.
- When they are done, remove them from the oven, and allow them to come to room temperature. Then place them into the fridge to cool overnight.
- The next day, cut into bars and enjoy!