Make this delicious Fresh Cherry Lemonade. It is a refreshing drink on a hot day or whenever you are craving that delicious tart and sweet taste.
Fresh Cherry Lemonade
This is the best fresh cherry lemonade you will ever make. Simple to make and loaded with flavor, this homemade lemonade is a delicious summer treat.
Can I Sweeten This with Honey?
While this recipe uses maple syrup or you can switch it to sugar free maple syrup, you can also swap honey as the sweetener in this lemonade.
Can I Make This Sparkling Lemonade?
If you wanted to make this a sparkling lemonade, you can use sparkling water or seltzer water in place of the water in the lemonade. You will want to use regular water in the cherry syrup or else it will lose its fizziness.
Save Money on Weight Watchers. One Year on iTrackBites for about the cost of 1 month on Weight Watchers. All the same plans and points. Use code
Code_DebiMurray to save
How Many Weight Watchers Points in Cherry Lemonade
If you make this recipe with the maple syrup, it comes in at 3 points per plan. However, you can swap the maple syrup for sugar free maple syrup and then it comes in at 0 points per serving on all plans.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Cherries (fresh or frozen)
- Maple syrup or sugar free maple syrup
- Fresh cherries as garnish
How to Make Cherry Lemonade
First make the cherry syrup.
Place cherries and water in a medium-sized saucepan.
Set the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced by about half, 5 minutes.
Strain out the cherries and save the cherry liquid. (They can be used for a smoothie, pie, or discarded.)
Make the lemonade
Juice one lemon and place the juice in serving glass. (About 2 Tablespoons lemon juice.)
Pour in the cherry syrup and maple syrup and stir well.
Add the lemon halves to the glass, along with a handful of ice cubes, and then top with 1 cup water.
Garnish with additional fresh cherries, if desired, and serve immediately.
More Drink Recipes
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Fresh Cherry Lemonade Recipe
Cherry Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups cherry fresh or frozen
- 2 cups water
Cherry Lemonade Ingredients (per serving):
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tablespoons cherry syrup
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup for WW or Keto, use sugar free maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- Fresh cherries optional garnish
- Place cherries and water in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Set the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced by about half, 5 minutes.
- Strain out the cherries and save the cherry liquid. (They can be used for a smoothie, pie, or discarded.)
To make the lemonade:
- Juice one lemon and place the juice in serving glass. (About 2 Tablespoons lemon juice.)
- Pour in the cherry syrup and maple syrup and stir well.
- Add the lemon halves to the glass, along with a handful of ice cubes, and then top with 1 cup water.
- Garnish with additional fresh cherries, if desired, and serve immediately.