Looking for a healthy stuffed peppers recipe? This easy to make Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are delicious. Don’t trade taste for healthy food. Make these easy stuffed peppers today.
Healthy Stuffed Peppers in the Slow Cooker
If you love stuffed peppers but want to make sure you are eating healthy, you are going to love these healthy stuffed peppers. Made with lean ground meat, either 95% ground beef or ground turkey breast, this is a very easy stuffed peppers recipe.
Are Stuffed Peppers Recipe Healthy
While some recipes for stuffed peppers are not exactly healthy, this recipe is. Made with lean protein, rice, and vegetables, this is a healthy dinner recipe.
Can I Make These Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers in the Oven
If you prefer to make these slow cooker stuffed peppers in the oven, you certainly can. Instead of putting everything in the slow cooker, you will use a 9*13 glass baking dish. You will want to bake these peppers for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
How to Reheat Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Whenever we make these slow cooker stuffed peppers I like to make extra. I like to have them for lunch the next day. But that means I have to reheat them. When I am only reheating one of 2 I will reheat them in the refrigerator. When I have several I will reheat them in the oven. In the microwave, I move them to a microwave-safe bowl or plate. In the oven, I will use the casserole dish. I reheat until the peppers are heated through, but for the shortest time possible.
How Many Weight Watcher Points are Easy Stuffed Peppers
When making these easy stuffed peppers, there are 6 servings. One full pepper and filling is considered 1. When following the original recipe is 5 WW SmartPoints If you want to make the recipe even lighter, use 99% ground turkey breast and it comes out to 3 WW SmartPoints.
Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers Ingredients
- bell peppers
- extra-lean ground beef (95/5) or 99% ground turkey breast
- black pepper
- low-sodium whole-kernel corn,
- Worcestershire sauce
- condense low-sodium cream of tomato soup
- cooked rice
How to Make Stuffed Peppers
Cut a slice off the top of each pepper. Remove core, seeds, and white membrane.
In a medium bowl, combine beef, onions, pimento, salt, black pepper, and corn. Add the rice.
Spoon into peppers. Stand peppers up in slow cooker.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and tomato soup. Pour over peppers.
Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
Want the great taste of stuffed peppers but without the work. This Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe is amazing. Even kids like it.
Want More Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip Bite
- Rocky Road Cupcakes – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Chocolate Muffins – Only 2 WW Points
- Weight Watchers Banana Pudding
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse
- Healthy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
More Weight Watchers Help
Need Help Staying on Track? Try these ideas:
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
Recommended Weight Watchers Products
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Healthy Stuffed Peppers
- 6 bell peppers
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef 95/5 or use 99% ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp pimento chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz. can low-sodium whole-kernel corn drained
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 10 3/4 oz can condense low-sodium cream of tomato soup
- 1 1/4 Cup cooked rice
- Cut a slice off the top of each pepper. Remove core, seeds, and white membrane.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, onions, pimento, salt, black pepper, and corn. Add in cooked rice.
- Spoon into peppers.
- Stand peppers up in slow cooker.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and tomato soup.
- Pour over peppers.
- Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.