Looking for a Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe? Want something you can eat anytime without worrying about the calories? You want to try this recipe for healthy buffalo chicken dip. It's low calories, low fat, and 0 Weight Watcher Points.
Healthy Buffalo Dip for Weight Watchers and Keto
I love buffalo chicken dip. It is one of my favorites. But since I have been eating healthier, traditional buffalo chicken dip is off the menu. Even for a cheat day. That is why I had to come up with a healthier version. These healthy buffalo chicken bites can be on the menu every day now.
What to Serve with Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
I make this buffalo chicken dip more like a chicken salad than a dip. That is one of the ways that I can keep it low in fat and calories. Another way to keep it healthy is to not serve it with nacho chips. I like to serve it in celery. Buffalo chicken and celery go together perfectly and it just works great together. If I want something to serve on the side, to make this a rounded meal, I like to include
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip without Cream Cheese
If you want to make this buffalo chicken dip without cream cheese, take out the cream cheese and do 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt. It still has great taste.
Variations to Healthy Buffalo Chicken Salad
Because this is like a healthy buffalo chicken salad, there are ways you can change it. You could:
- Add diced carrots
- Add raisins
- Add Sunflower Seeds
- Anything you like in a traditional chicken salad, you can add to this healthy buffalo Chicken
Want to Make this a Buffalo Dip
Put the dip in a casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot.
How Many Weight Watcher Points in Healthy Buffalo Chicken
If you make this recipe with using the Weight Watchers changes, like celery instead of bread and fat-free cream cheese, these are 0 points on Blue and Purple and 1 point on Green point Weight Watchers points. You can feel like you are indulging on buffalo chicken dip or hot wings while still staying track on your points.
Want More Weight Watcher Recipes:
- 0 Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Pancakes
- Ranch Fiesta Dip
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Comeback Sauce
Want to Make this Low Carb / Keto Friendly?
Skip the Greek Yogurt, and use 1/4 cup Full Fat Cream Cheese. Also, make sure you are using a low carb/low sugar buffalo sauce or hot sauce.
Ingredients for Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bites
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast, shredded
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Cream cheese - softened (Weight Watchers use Fat-Free)
- Buffalo sauce (Weight Watchers use a zero point buffalo sauce like Franks)
How to Make Healthy Buffalo Chicken
- Serves 6 as a dip, It fills 8 celery stalks or 3 sandwiches
- Weight Watcher Points includes celery, not bread.
Mix chicken, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, cream cheese, and greek yogurt.
Next, add the buffalo sauce
Fill the celery with the buffalo chicken or add to a sandwich.
This can also be topped with a small amount of bleu cheese or ranch. (Not included in WW points)
Looking for a healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe? You are going to love healthy buffalo chicken bites
- 2 cups cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup cream cheese - softened Weight Watchers use Fat-Free
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce Weight Watchers use a zero point buffalo sauce like Franks
- 8 stalks celery
- Mix chicken, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, cream cheese, and greek yogurt.
- Next, add the buffalo sauce
- Fill the celery with the buffalo chicken or add to a sandwich.
- This can also be topped with a small amount of bleu cheese or ranch. (Not included in WW points)