Looking for new Weight Watchers breakfast ideas? Want a low calorie or gluten-free pancake idea? These 2 ingredient Weight Watcher pancakes are 0 Weight Watcher Points, are good for you AND taste good.
Healthy 2 Ingredient Pancakes for Weight Watchers
I love scrambled eggs. I love the way my husband makes them. OH SO GOOD! But they are NOT Weight Watchers friendly. With his eggs (and lots of cheese and butter) with toast (again with butter) it is easily a 12 point breakfast. I only get 23 points a day, so that doesn’t exactly work. And it makes me sad. We have found a way to lighten the eggs up a little, with a little less cheese and butter, and they still taste good but it is still 9 points. TOO MUCH! So what is a girl to do when she wants something good for breakfast and isn’t eggs? 0 Point pancakes.
Gluten Free Pancake
Because these pancakes are only 2 ingredients, with no flour involved, it makes a great idea for anyone who needs to avoid gluten.
0 Point Weight Watcher Pancakes
Let me start, these are not traditional pancakes. They are not light and fluffy. But, it does taste good. It does fill me up. So that is something. When I add sugar-free syrup, it makes it even better.
Now when I say they are 0 point pancakes that is on the blue and purple plan. When I originally wrote this post, there was only the one plan. On Green, these Weight Watchers pancakes are 4 points for the batch.
Want More Weight Watcher Recipes?
Here are a few of my favorites or see them all Recipes with Weight Watcher Points
- 0 Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- Ranch Fiesta Dip
- Spinach and Feta Omelet in a Mug
- Comeback Sauce
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
How Many Points are in Pancakes
It really depends. It depends on how you make it but a typical pancake that is made from a mix that is 4 inches is 2 points. That might not sound like a lot of points, but you eat just one small pancake. I know I can’t. It would take a few of the small pancakes to fill me. That equals out to a lot of points. I love some of the frozen waffles that my kids like to have for breakfast, but again I need at least 2 and the numbers just go up and up.
New to WW? Trying to Decide on What Plan is Best? Use these guides to help. Everything You Need to Know about the Green Plan, Blue and Purple coming soon.
Ingredients for 2 Ingredient Pancakes
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step directions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
How to Make Weight Watcher Pancakes
Mash the banana and mix the egg together with the banana.
Add Vanilla if you choose.
Spray a skillet with Pam or other 0 Point spray.
Pour batter in. Let it cook on one side.
Flip and cook the other side.
Serve with sugar-free syrup (which adds 1 point) or fresh fruit.
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
2 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla (optional
- Mash the banana and mix the egg together with the banana.
- Add Vanilla if you choose.
- Spray a skillet with Pam or other 0 Point spray.
- Pour batter in. Let it cook on one side.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup or fresh fruit.