Hershey Kiss Pretzels with M&Ms or Pretzel Kisses are a fun and easy sweet treat that the whole family will love. They’re perfect for an afternoon snack or as party favors. It’s so simple to make them, you’ll want to make a batch every time you have guests over!
Instagram is one of my favorite places to be. Join us as we share our Perfectly Imperfect Life with recipes, crafts, parenting, and fun! Be sure to check out our stories for real-time fun!
Easy Pretzel Kisses
Pretzel Kisses, or Kiss Pretzels, are a festive and delicious treat to share, especially this holiday season. They’re easy to make, and perfect for parties or as part of your Christmas cookie platters!
Christmas pretzels are also the perfect addition to any Christmas gift baskets! The best part about this recipe is that they aren’t just for winter holidays–I love making these Hershey kisses pretzels in the summertime too! Honestly, I could eat this salty sweet treat every day, all year long!
Are they Pretzel Kisses or Pretzel Hugs?
I have always called them pretzel kisses. Hubby calls them pretzel hugs. It seems more people call them Hershey Kiss Pretzels with M&Ms. No matter what you call them, they are delicious. I think a lot of people use Hug Kisses during the Christmas season, which is how they got the name pretzel hugs but you can use whatever kind of Kisses that you like making these the best pretzel treat ever!
How to Store Pretzel and Hershey Kiss Snack
You will want to make sure these are stored in an airtight container. You can use a container or a freezer bag to store them in a plastic container. The pretzels should not be stored in the refrigerator. This will cause the pretzels to get soft and they will lose their crispiness. Make sure they are not stored in direct sunlight. This will soften the chocolate and can melt it causing it to come off the pretzel.
How Many Hershey Kiss Pretzels Does It Make
In a typical size bag, about 11 – 12 ounces, there are approximately 75 pieces of candy or 1 batch. That means you can make about 75 pretzel kisses, if you can resist eating any as you go. When you are using a family size bag of mini pretzels, you can make about 5 batches of
Variation to This Pretzel Treat
Since there are so many type of kisses out there and so many variety of M&Ms, there is no end to the ways you can change up these treats. You can use almost any kind of kisses and any kind of M&Ms. In these pictures, I am using Birthday Hershey Kisses with regular M&Ms. You can also use Reeses for a special treat. I have made these with both Reeses pieces and with Reeses cups. You can also use Rolos for a delicious treat. if you use anything other thank the traditional Hershey Kisses, just watch the time. Some chocolate take less time compared to others.
How Many Weight watchers Points in Pretzel Kisses
As much as I love these, I can not say that they are a low point treat. However, if you have will power (me, not so much) you can easily enjoy these without throwing yourself completely off track. Each one comes in at 1 point each or 9 points for 7 (because 1 pretzel is 0 points but 7 pretzels are 1 points and 7 kisses are 8 points)
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Want to Weight Watchers for almost free? Get a Year’s Membership for the Price of a Month – Learn More About Healthi – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Small round or square pretzels
- Hershey Kisses
How to Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels with M&Ms
Place the pretzels on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
Open the kisses. Place one kiss on each pretzel.
Bake for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
Remove from oven and immediately press an M&M into each Hershey Kiss.
Let cool until the kisses harden. This takes about 3 hours
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month – Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites – Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don’t let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won’t ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don’t want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.
Hershey Kiss Pretzels with M&Ms
- 11 ounce bag of Hershey Kisses
- 1 bag mini round or square pretzels
- 1 bag M&Ms
- Place the pretzels on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Open the kisses. Place one kiss on each pretzel. Bake for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Remove from oven and immediately press an M&M into each Hershey Kiss.
- Let cool until the kisses harden. This takes about 3 hours.
Weight Watchers Points
- 1 point for 1 on all plans
- 9 points for 7 on all plans
Oh, I have to try these with my kids! It won’t be good for my diet but they look so yummy! Thanks for sharing!
If you can control yourself it won’t do too much too much damage, I myself can not control myself. I eat tons of them
Love these – especially the ones with the dove hearts!
Sarah BB @ East9thStreet
I made these for Christmas with the help of my husband. He got in trouble for putting the M up instead of down…lol!
You’ve updated your site again! I LOVE it! It’s just MY stule!!! Very girly!!!
Your kisses are very similar to my “Poor Man’s Millioinaires” that I posted around Christmas. Of course, these are much more kid friendly since mine had pecans on top. I LOVE the look of the strawberry swirl.. Then again, I love anything strawberry! I’m pinning and stumbling this!