Do you love eating dessert, but want it healthy as well? This Keto Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with Pecan is going to be a game changer. This recipe may become a favorite in your household and is a great dish to share with your family and friends.
Keto Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with Pecan
Make this recipe for any occasion and be the talk of the party with this healthy treat. This Keto Pecan Cinnamon Roll Recipe is a deliciously sweet and nutty dessert. The best part is it won’t set you off track. You will stay in ketosis and enjoy your special treat.
What Flour is Best for Keto Baking?
Some of the best flours you can use for this recipe is almond or coconut flour. These types of flours work great, but they are not interchangeable per say because the different rations you need to use. So, you best choice would be to use almond flour which is what this recipe uses.
Do These Keto Cinnamon Rolls Have Icing?
This recipe does call for a delicious icing for your cinnamon rolls. You can’t have cinnamon rolls without the signature glaze. The icing in this recipe is very easy to make and only uses a few ingredients. The ingredients are vanilla bean paste, heavy whipping cream and cream cheese. Simple and delicious.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Almond flour
- Cream cheese
- Baking soda
- Powdered erythritol
- Toasted pecans
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla bean paste
How to Make Keto Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with Pecan
Using coconut oil, spray your pie pan and set oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together your almond flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second duration until its completely melted, while stirring after each 30 second bursts. Then, use a fork to stir in the egg.
Slowly add in your dry ingredients with the same fork until you can no longer mix it further. Then, using your hands take the mixture from the bowl and roll together until a clean ball of dough forms.
Using plastic wrap, wrap the dough and chill for 30 mins. Take out the dough from the fridge and set the dough between two silicone mats or parchment paper. Be sure to spray with coconut oil before adding the dough and roll the ball of dough into a rectangle.
Mix together the cinnamon and erythritol in a small bowl. Using a silicone brush, brush the butter onto the dough and shake some of the cinnamon mixture on top and pecans as well.
Roll your dough into a tight log. Using the cling wrap to keep the dough in place. Slice the dough into 6-8 pieces and approximately 1.5-2″ thickness. Place the rolls on your pan and arrange them to not stick together and bake for 12-15 minutes or until a light brown. Due to the varying temperatures of ovens, be sure to check in on your rolls every 10 minutes until they are done.
Using a whisk, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream and powdered erythritol in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Now, spread evenly across your rolls and Dig in!
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Chaffle with Lemon Curd
- Low Carb / Keto Meal Plan Week One
- Keto Pickle Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Keto Meatloaf with Cheese Recipe
- Keto Sausage Burgers with Keto Gravy
- S’Mores Keto Cupcake Recipe
Keto Pecan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons powered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ cups toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a pie pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond flour and baking soda together and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in 30 second bursts until the cheese is melted, stirring after each 30 seconds. Using a fork, stir in the egg.
- Still using the fork, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Once you cannot mix any further with the fork, take the mixture from the bowl, and using your hands, use your hands until you form a smooth ball of dough.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes. Remove dough from fridge and place between two silicone baking mats or parchment paper that has been sprayed with coconut oil and roll the dough into a rectangle.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and erythritol together. Brush the butter on the dough and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture and the pecans on top.
- Roll your dough from one end as tightly as you can into a log. I used the cling wrap to help me keep the dough in place as I rolled it. Cut into 6-8 equal pieces, approximately 1.5-2” thick. Arrange the rolls in the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Because oven temperatures vary, I suggest checking your rolls after 10 minutes for doneness.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream and powdered erythritol and whisk until smooth. Spread over the rolls.