Sheet Pan Pancakes makes breakfast easy. With all the best flavors of traditional pancakes, these berry sheet pan pancakes are so easy to make. Everyone is going to love these simple berry sheet pan pancakes. These pancakes are gluten free and healthy.
Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
When it comes to breakfast, I love making a big breakfast that gathers everyone together. These pancakes are easy to make for a crowd and everyone loves them. Add in your favorite pancake toppings and enjoy this simple great idea.
Can I Make Pancake Batter the Night Before?
The great thing about making these pancakes is that it makes it extremely easy to make pancakes for breakfast. Making the pancakes using a baking sheet makes it faster than making individual pancakes. To make it even faster, you can make the pancake batter the night before and have it ready in the refrigerator. While the oven is preheating, stir the batter and let it come to room temperature. Then pour the batter into the prepared pan like directed.
Variations of Sheet Pan Pancakes
You can make this pancake recipe using chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, strawberries, and even apples. Anything that you like to add to your pancakes, you can add to these sheet pan pancakes.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rolled oats
- Milk or almond milk
- Pure maple syrup
- Baking powder
- Pure vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
How to Make Pancakes in a Sheet Pan
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and greased a baking sheet with a rim. You can also line the pan with parchment paper.
Using a food processor or blender to make the pancake mix, combine the olive oil, banana, oats, milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
Pour the pancake batter on the greased sheet pan and then top the batter with one cup of the blueberries.
Place it in the oven and bake until the center of the pancake is set and slightly puffed up and golden brown on the edges. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and cool for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries or slice bananas, if desired. Enjoy!
More Delicious Breakfast Ideas
If you are looking for amazing breakfast ideas, these simple breakfast recipes are going to become family favorites.
- Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Baked French Toast Casserole with Cranberries
- Gingerbread Pillsbury Monkey Bread Recipe
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Slices
- Instant Pot French Toast
- 2 T. mild-flavored extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ large ripe banana
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1¼ c. milk or almond milk
- 1 T. pure maple syrup + more to serve
- 1½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1½ c. blueberries divided
- 1 c. sliced strawberries to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease a small, rimmed baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the greased sheet pan and top with one cup of the blueberries.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until the batter is set in the center, slightly puffed up, and golden brown around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!