Butter Pecan Blondies are a truly scrumptious dessert. They are full of everything that is perfect in life! You get that sweet flavor of the blondie, the richness from the butter, and the crunch from the pecans. It’s really quite a perfect dessert.
BUTTER PECAN BLONDIES
Blondies are really lovely twist on a classic brownie. Rich and dreamy, these sweet treats never disappoint. If you are looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is easy to make, then this recipe is definitely a keeper!
If your family loves brownies, I have a few recipes that I think they will really enjoy! Like my Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies, yes brownies and cheesecake! They are delish! My Mocha Brownies are full of peppermint and perfect for your upcoming holiday dessert table! If you have a little Sesame Street fan in your life, then these Cookie Monster Brownie recipe will be a must save!
Before you get started on this recipe, here are few key tips and suggestions. One key tip to remember though is that when you are scooping out the flour. Do NOT use the scoop with a measuring cup method. You must spoon the flour out and add it the measuring cup then level it off with a butter knife.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BROWNIE AND A BLONDIE?
The only difference is that you will not use cocoa powder when making a blondie. They are still perfectly delicious.
WHY IS IT CALLED A BLONDIE?
Because it resembles a brownie but doesn’t use a few of the main ingredients that brownies do.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE BUTTER PECAN BLONDIES?
- Unsalted butter – always use unsalted when baking. That way you can control the actual amount of salt that you are adding to a recipe.
- Flour – make sure to use all-purpose.
- Baking powder – to help make the dessert rise.
- Salt – all great recipes use a dash of salt.
- Granulated sugar – to give the blondies the right amount of sweetness.
- Brown sugar – the addition of this sugar really helps the brownies stay moist.
- Eggs – these are the binding agent for your recipe.
- Vanilla – make sure it’s Pure Vanilla Extract and not imitation.
- Milk – to help thin the batter.
- Maple Baking Chips – this ingredient will give you amazing maple flavor.
- Pecans – this ingredient will give you that awesome crunch.
READY TO MAKE THESE DELCIOUS BLONDIES WITH PECANS?
You can find the full list of ingredients as well as instructions in the printable recipe card below.
I have included a few in-process shots for your reference.
MORE DESSERT RECIPES
- Simple Milk and Cookies Cupcakes
- Twix Apple Salad
- Peach Jello Salad
- Heath Bar Toffee Fudge
- Chocolate Pumpkin Roll
Butter Pecan Blondies
- 2 c All-purpose flour
- 1 t Baking powder
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 c Unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 c Granulated sugar
- 3/4 c Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 t Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 c Milk
- 1/2 c Maple Baking Chips
- 1/2 c Pecans chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13×9-inch pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set to the side.
- Add the softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix using a electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until smooth. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Begin to add one-third of the flour mixture, beat to combine.
- Now add half of the milk, beat until combined.
- Repeat with flour mixture and milk. Add in the baking chips and pecans.
- Stir in to combine.
- Spread pecan batter evenly in your pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Verify the bar is fully cooked by inserting a toothpick in center until it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool complete and enjoy!