Calling all Oreo Lovers! What could be better then the creamy and crunchy taste of an Oreo? What about Deep-Fried Oreo recipe that may become a favorite with your friends and family.
Deep Fried Oreos
This wonderful and simple treat is great for any dessert that you want to share with the closest people you know. The ingredients and easy to find at your local grocery store and quick to put together.
This Deep Fried Oreo recipe should definitely have a place in your recipe book for its delicious sweet flavor and crunchy texture.
If you are looking for delicious and easy deep fried recipe ideas, I have a few you might really enjoy like my Fried Ice Cream, my Funnel Cake, or my Biscuit Oreos.
Before you get started on this recipe, here are a few suggestions and tips.
What Type of Batter Goes on Fried Oreos?
You can choose to make the batter that is in this recipe. It is quick and easy to make and tastes amazing. You can also choose to look up a simple batter to make or even buy boxed batter for a faster process. Whatever you choose for your recipe, it will turn out great.
Should I Serve These with Dipping Sauce?
Although, this recipe calls for a light sprinkle of powdered sugar to top it off and doesn’t require a dip, there is always the option to add a sweet complimentary dipping sauce. You want to make sure it fits well with your Oreos, so be sure to use something like chocolate or caramel.
- Vegetable oil – this is a must for any recipe when you are deep-frying.
- Pancake mix – this will be your batter.
- Granulated sugar – sugar is a must add ingredient.
- Milk – this ingredient is for the batter.
- Egg – adding eggs to your recipe binds the ingredients together.
- Vanilla bean paste – if your store doesn’t have this, you can use honey or vanilla powder.
- Powdered sugar – to top these delicious treats.
- Cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies – you can also use the yellow sandwich cookies if you prefer.
How to Make Deep Fried Oreos
Step 1: Heat the oil and prepare a plate to drain the excess oil off of them.
Step 2: Stir together the ingredients.
Step 3: Dip the Oreos into the hot oil.
Step 4: Top with powdered sugar.
MORE OREO RECIPES
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Peppermint Oreo Cupcakes
- Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- Oreo Mousse
- Cookie Monster Brownies
Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 18 ounce package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Heat oil in deep fryer or deep pan to 375 degrees°. Line a plate with paper towels
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Add in the vanilla bean paste, sugar, and pancake mix until no lumps remain.
- Using tongs, one at a time dip the cookies into the batter, and carefully place into the hot oil. Cook 2-4 minutes, turning once, or until golden-brown. Place on the plate lined with paper towels to drain the grease.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Leave a Reply