Looking for a delicious Easter treat idea? Try this Easter Milkshake Freakshake and you will wonder why you never thought of it before. This milkshake brings your favorite Easter candies to the milkshake party.
While this Easter milkshake doesn’t quite live up to the freakshake craze, it can easily be turned into a freakshake with just a few additions. Break out the Easter candy and get ready for an Easter freakshake.
What is a Freakshake?
Freakshakes are delicious milkshakes that are crazy with candy and extra, over the top additions. It can be different candies, loads of sugary goodness in one way or another. While this easter Milkshake is a tame freakshake, you could easily take this Easter milkshake to a whole new level.
How to Make a Freakshake?
If you want to make a freakshake at home, all you need to do is make a milkshake and add as much candy and goodies to it as you possibly can. It is really that easy.
To take this Easter milkshake and create an Easter freakshake, add more peeps. Instead of only two peeps decorating the sides of the milkshake, add Peeps all the way around. Then add some other Easter candy favorites.
¼ C. Milk
½ tsp. Lemon extract
2-4 tbsp. Frosting
1 package Peeps
Any other Easter candy of your choice
Using a knife or spatula, ice the rim of a glass.
Use the icing as glue to stick on candy around the rim.
Pour milkshake into glass.
Top with whipped cream.
Add more candy, using skewers to keep them upright.
- Easter Egg Cookies
- Dye Easter Eggs with Whipped Cream
- Easter Punch – Perfect for Kids
- Easter Peeps S’more Dip
- Cocktails for Easter- Peeps Cocktail
- 1 C. Vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ C. Milk
- ½ tsp. Lemon extract
- 2-4 tbsp. Frosting
- 1 package Peeps
- Easter Sprinkles - Here are some fun sprinkles to choose from
- Any other Easter candy of your choice
- Whipped cream
- Add ice cream, milk and lemon extract in a blender. Combine until smooth. Add more milk if it’s too thick to blend.
- Using a knife or spatula, ice the rim of a glass.
- Use the icing as glue to stick on candy around the rim.
- Pour milkshake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add more candy, using skewers to keep them upright.